vı (a traitor and a table)

Ahhh, more than 2k views already, thx everybody!!♡

...

Tw: violence

Chigiri walked towards you, as you were currently laying on the floor, drenched in sweat and panting heavily

Resting your arm on top of your forehead, you narrowed your eyes when you saw the boy's face as he looked down at you, his silky smooth red hair falling down like waterfalls.

"...Good job, [l/n]" He gave you his hand, awaiting for you to take it.

Groaning as you felt your head explode, you took it, and he pulled you up with force, making you stand up. Stumbling a little bit because of the sudden movement, you had to grab his shirt to stop yourself from falling, and he gave you a comprehensive smile when he saw you struggling. You muttered a small thanks at him, as the rest of your team approached you both.

Isagi ran towards him, arriving first, and the duo intervened words of courage... or something like that, you couldn't care less.

"You too, [l/n]" Said Hyoma, making you blink in confusion and looking up at him, not understanding what he meant since you didn't pay attention to his conversation with Isagi "You motivated me to keep running... you really pumped me up."

"Oh... you're welcome...I suppose." you panted out, still clenching on his shirt as you felt yourself become even dizzier.

"[L/n]..." Isagi opened his mouth, going to say something, but before he could you felt a weight make yourself stumble again, making you clench harder on Chigiri's shirt as he grabbed your shoulder to help you stay still.

The cause of it was Igarashi, who jumped on Hyoma's back hugging his neck from behind, almost making your tired body fall.

Mumbling some profanities at him, you tried to stay conscious as everyone cheered for Chigiri's amazing goal. After all, thanks to him, team Z still had a possibility to pass to the second selection.