Chapter 1

Matt what was there to say about him the ultimate boxer and sword fighter in Wuhu island and yet here he was reading in an apartment within the city of Philadelphia.

He then heard a knock on the door, walked up to it and opened it to a woman covered in blood holding a box.

"Ma'am are you okay?" Matt asked extremely concerned.

Watashi no koto shinpaishinaidekudasai, watashi no musuko ga kare no sewa o shimasu" She said speaking Japanese a language Matt was not even acquainted with.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm not fluent in Japanese, do you need medical attention, because I-" Matt said getting cut off by a small childish giggle sounding like a baby's.

Matt stopped in awe looking at the basket with a small child a newborn  with some strands of blue hair.

"Please my life won't be for too much longer, please take care of Boyfriend I don't want him with me for what will happen in a few moments, please." The mother said in somewhat broken English yet still she had a tear in her eye.

Matt decided that what ever this poor mother had been through enough so he would take care of the kid for a while picking a suitable place the little guy could stay.

However he heard a man's voice call the woman making her run to the street.

Matt then watched as she was beaten to the ground with a submachine gun and was shot to death and left.

He wanted to help but he knew that she was dead so could he really not take care of the boy?

Well... what choice did he have dishonor the woman that decided to give up her life and trust the life of her son to a complete stranger?

His morals took over and so he grabbed the basket and put the infant in the bed and tucked him in and got ready to end his matchup.