The Fine Church

Sarv and Ruv were in the church celebrating their twenty fifth year together, Sarv was much more excited than the stoic Ruv was.

"Ruv as for every five years we spend together and for the past, I made your favorites, soup and the spicy cinnamon cupcakes I usually make." The cheery nun said giving a plate to the Russian man.

"Thanks Sarv I'll take it, your cooking after all." Ruv said with a small amount of joy despite his monotone voice.

Sarv then handed Ruv the bowl of soup and the plate of cupcakes.

"Bon appetit" Sarv said.

"thanks"

The two then heard a knock an the door intriguing them both.

"I'll go check it, you stay put and drink your soup." Sarv said happily while moving to the door.

"Alright but if it's anything dangerous just say my name."

Sarv opened the door to what was at first nothing then she looked down seeing a little girl with blue hair, small skirt, and holding a leek.

"Oh, hello young one, are you lost?" Sarv asked.

The little girl shook her head no and looked sad.

"Oh, are you ok, I'm sorry should I call your parents?" She asked.

The small child then started crying.

"I-er- would you like a small meal?" the nun asked the child.

She nodded as the nun let her in the church.

"Ruv is it ok if I brought someone in?" Sarv yelled out.

"Depends on who it is." He replied.

After he said that the child walked in and poked his boot with the leek.

"hm?" Ruv grunted.

He looked at the little girl and offered her a spoonful of soup.

She reluctantly took a bite of the spoonful making Ruv pat her on the head.

"What happened?" Ruv asked Sarv.

"She was just there and won't respond to a thing I ask her."

"I think I know what to do"

Ruv then went to the kitchen then had a box of cookies.

"Hey kid tell us your name, please" Ruv said nearly forgetting manners in front of sarv.

"M-miku Hatsune"

"Alright why are you here?"

"My papa said that bad people were coming for us, then h-he took me here and left."

Ruv thought about it, her father died to loan sharks or mafia men.

"Alright there's a bed downstairs you can use it." He said patting her on the head while looking at a confused Sarv.

He directed Miku to the trap door and told her that the bed was in there and to get some rest.

"Ruv what are you doing!"

"She can stay, her dad is dead and she needs a home, we can let her stay, she had a decent dad that wanted her safety over anything at least." He said.

"Ruv where will I sleep?"

"on the other bed."

"Wait then where will you sleep?"

"The chair, it's getting late you should get some rest we'll show her around tomorrow, she's staying no question."