runoff rodent

Sark was sitting on his throne plotting on how to kill Excetior, there would have to be a lot of scheming, plotting, conjuring, and many more synonyms for planning.

That's when he saw a small thing scurrying it's way through the temple.

He immediately went up to it and saw that it was a rat.

"Heh, pathetic creature, don't worry I'll make this quick." Sark said grabbing the rat by the tail and opening his mouth while preparing to chew through the thing.

That's when it bit his hand.

"Gah, dammit!" He yelled as he dropped it and it ran away.

"Get back here!" He yelled.

The rat scurried along the temple before getting into Pervision's room and making Sark chase him along the medical supplies.

"Sark what's the meaning of this?" Pervision yelled as Sark disrupted his work.

The rat continued to run through the temple while making Sark wreck said temple, this went on until they ended up inside of Negagen's temple and Sark cornering the rat over the water.

"Heh, can't swim, well I guess I can finally get this-"

"Sark, cease this!" Negagen yelled.

"Gah, Negagen, what's up with you, I can't kill a weak rat?"

"No, not in my temple." Negagen said as he got between them and picked up the rat.

"*Ahem* Sark, what happened to the temple?" Exetior asked with Pervision behind him.

"Look, I was just going to kill one measly rat, alright, then Ne-gay-gen was all pacifist on me." Sark said.

"Master if I may this rat is something else, I believe it might have some higher intellect than what many would think, including the fact that that I was able to sense it calling for assistance.

Exetior scowled at Sark making him return to where he started.

"Negagen you're responsible for the rat, do you understand, it mustn't interfere with our plan." Exetior said.

"Yes master." Negagen said.

Negagen then fealt the rat crawl up him and resting on his head.

When Negagen had read his mind earlier he was apparently named Ritz, like the cracker in the human world.

Negagen started meditating with Ritz on his head, perhaps Ritz could help with the mission and allow the Highest to be defeated