Three

Yuri woke up to a massive hangover. His mouth felt dry while his head felt like it was going to explode any second. He opened his eyes but soon regretted it. He could still feel the alcohol in his system while everything was still a bit fuzzy.

"Man, I had too much to drink last night," he grumbled while sitting up, his hand already on his head. "Stupid Loid. Got me drinking too much now I'm gonna be late for work. Man, I'm sore."

Yuri felt his bed move a tad bit. He blinked a few times before looking to his right. Charlie's soft breaths filled his ears. Across her shoulders and neck, Yuri can see the purple bruises forming from all of his lustful love bites. Her head was facing him but her back was flat against the mattress with only his sheets covering her bare body.

Wait, we didn't - Yuri began. Unable to control himself, Yuri carefully lifted the sheet off Charlie. His eye practically popped out before he lifted the sheet off him. Yuri gasped when he finally noticed his lack of clothes, the love bites and scratches across his chest, and the fact that there was a lipstick stain on his...

"Ahhhh!" Yuri shouted and fell out of bed, 'waking' the spy.

"Yuri?" Charlie called out. Crap, this is bad. I was waiting for him to leave but he decided to lift the covers off me. She sat up, blanket long forgotten, while giving him a worried look. "Are you ok? What happened?"

To her surprise, Yuri sprang right back up. He jumped back on the bed in front of her. His head shoved against the mattress while bowing as he began rambling, "I'm really sorry about what happened last night. I was upset about my sister and pissed off about that good-for-nothing husband of hers. I had too much to drink and took advantage of you, which really isn't a great excuse. If you want to punch me in the face and never see me again, then go ahead. Let me tell you again how sorry -"

The only reason Yuri stopped is because Charlie cradled his face in her hands and kissed him hard. His breath hitched in his throat, face brighter than a tomato. Charlie pulled away with a loving smile. Yuri made the mistake of glancing down, his eyes landing on her exposed chest. He screamed again before jumping back while his 'excitement' decided to pitch a tent.

"Yuri!" Charlie shouted in worry.

Unable to look her in the eye, Yuri held his hand up as she got closer. "Wait, wait, wait." He grabbed his pillow before placing it over his nether region. "Just stay there."

Now, he's shy? Charlie thought. He didn't seem shy last night.

"Um, ok?" Charlie started slowly before getting off the bed to grab her clothes. Yuri's chest was pounding when he glanced at her body. "Yuri, you don't have to apologize. You were stressed and needed some distraction. I'm fine with that."

There's his way out if he wants to stop this, Charlie thought.

Yuri sprung up, pillow dropping to the ground, and ran toward her. "Wait, I wasn't distracted!" he mentally scolded himself. He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his waist. "I mean..." A light blush danced across the bridge of his nose. "I - I was stressed, but you weren't...what I'm trying to say is...you're not a distraction. You could never be."

"I sure hope not," Charlie chuckled as she finally got her clothes on.

"Sorry, you missed your party."

"I would have been bored. Besides, I had a better night with you than with anyone else." She leaned up and pecked his lips. "So, I'll let you decide."

Yuri blinked a couple of times in confusion. "Decide what?"

"If you want to continue this or not? We can spend more time together or we can pretend this didn't happen. I'll respect your decision no matter what."

Yuri rubbed the back of his neck. "I really don't want to forget this, but I don't want you to think I'm using you." He gave her a hopeful gaze followed by a nervous grin. "Can we start off slow and go from there?"