Four

Just as promised, Charlie helped Loid with his upcoming mission...following Yor around. She does feel bad for following Yor. Loid had his suspicions about Yor knowing about him and Charlie being spies. He didn't want to assume she didn't know, but assumptions can be dangerous. So, he planted a bug on Yor and started tailing her

They were on the rooftop across the street from Yor's job. Charlie felt even worse because Yor was panicking about not being a good wife to this fake marriage, that her coworkers don't know about.

"Twilight, I don't think Yor knows about us," Charlie stated her thoughts. Her mouth flew open when she heard Yor cry about not cooking a decent meal. "She just seems worried about your marriage."

"Can't be too sure," Twilight said. "Although I'll admit, her relationship with her coworkers..."

Charlie nodded. "Really toxic? They're making fun of her." Her lips pouted. "They suck at giving advice. We won't find anything like this."

"You're right, Midnight."

That's why they're in disguises with Franky while they follow Yor to the post office. Charlie disguised her face and wore a black and white wig along with glasses as she pretended to work for the Secret Police.

 Charlie disguised her face and wore a black and white wig along with glasses as she pretended to work for the Secret Police

"You there, Ma'am," Loid stopped her. Yor slowly turned around as Loid showed her his badge. "Can we have a moment of your time? We need to ask you a few questions."

Charlie could see Yor panicking. "D-Did..." Yor stuttered. "Did I do something wrong, officers?!" Her eyes widened as she started waving her hands around. "I-I'm already married!"

Charlie held her hands behind her back. "No one's hitting on you, Ma'am," she reassured her as Loid and Franky whispered harshly toward one another behind her back.

"Geez, what is this?! Why'd you call me out of the blue to investigate your wife in this costume!?" Franky whispered harshly.

"Just shut up and follow the script! It's for my mission!" Loid snapped lowly.

"Apologies about my partners', Ma'am," Charlie began to apologize. "As part of our mail inspection duties, we've noticed a number of irregularities in this letter you just posted." Charlie pulled out the fake letter from her coat pocket. "We suspect this is a coded message to the West."

"This 'Barnes' listed as the sender..." Loid continued while Yor started to shake. "Is that your superior?"

"Y-Yes..." Yor stammered.

Franky raised his brow. "And your name is?"

"Yor B-" Yor almost slipped up. "I mean, Yor Forger."

Franky chuckled. "My, oh, my, what's this?" he took a step forward. "Yor Forger, you say?" He had a creepy grin on his face as he pointed to the fake letter. "Your name is written right here...listed as a 'collaborator'!"