Five

Soon, it was the next day. Which meant only in a few hours was Yuri going out with Charlie. He was beyond ecstatic. During work, he was humming a happy tune while practically skipping everywhere. His fellow officers were...concerned about his behavior.

"Hey, Yuri, you going to visit your sister again?" one officer, Rin, asked as they made their way to the interrogation room.

"Nope," Yuri answered. "Although, it would be the perfect way to end my night."

"Really?" Rin tilted his head to the side in confusion. Yuri usually acts giddy whenever he's talking about Yor. "Then what's got you happy all morning?"

Yuri's face completely changed to a dream-like state. His eyes were closed while he blushed. "I got a date tonight."

"Woah, really?!" Rin slapped Yuri's shoulder a few times

"Woah, really?!" Rin slapped Yuri's shoulder a few times. The pats that tell someone congratulations, you did a good job, or good for you. "Good for you! We were starting to worry you wouldn't find someone. So, who's the lucky lady? And does she have a hot sister?"

"Her name's Charlotte." Yuri looked like he was in heaven. "She's a friend of my sister. I met her during dinner. She's their maid."

"Oh, ho, their maid." Rin wrapped his arm around Yuri as he raised his brows a few times while giving him a suggestive grin. "So, are you planning to be a good boy? Maybe if the date goes well she'll be calling you master at the end of the night."

Yuri's mouth flew open as his face became red at the 'suggestion

Yuri's mouth flew open as his face became red at the 'suggestion.' "Wh - What? Don't even say something like that! It's only one date!" 

"A lot can happen in one date. The last girl I picked up only had a few shots. The next thing I knew she was shoving me into the bathroom stall and -"

Yuri covered his ears. "I don't want to hear it!" He made the mistake of closing his eyes. Yuri started to picture Charlie under him back in his bedroom. How her lips were a bit swollen from their lustful kiss, a bit of drool was dripping from the corner of her mouth, and the way her eyes bore into his with so much desire. Yuri's lips slowly began to pucker but he slapped his cheeks a few times to get the image out of his head. Mostly to knock some sense into himself. "And stop giving me ideas so I could be a kinky person!"