Chapter 8

Luke's POV

It's been a few days since Summer told us her secret, but I can't help and feel like there's more. 

"Alexia got back with David, Addison and Rebel broke up. The blonde squad is no longer the popular group, and Madison and Harper are student council president and vice president." Angel says over the phone

I don't know any of those names.

"Anything else?" Summer asks Angel, she's laying on the bed next to me and cuddling close while on the phone.

I smile when she pushes her head into my chest, "RyLee and Zafina are popular and hang with Madison and Harper. Oh, and Me and Avi and CJ are coming down to Houston for the rest of the year."

Wait, we get to finally actually meet Spring, Darkness, and Tornado?

"Sounds good. Wait, what was the last part?" She asks before someone rings the doorbell, she asks me to get it but I convince her to check herself with me following.

She opens the door to being tackled by a girl, "Ice!" The girl says.

"Wait, Spring? Oh my goodness! I've missed you so much!" Summer says.

I hear laughter coming from the door which reveals a boy and a girl standing there, "Whoa Spring, calm down. Sorry Ice." The boy says. I assume that's Tornado aka CJ.

"It's okay Tornado, I just can't believe you guys are here." Summer says, Leah learned that we knew about Summers real name so she calls her Ice for a while.

How long have they called them these names? "I brought something, I think you'll love it." Spring says.

"Well? What is it?" Summer says smiling, Spring pulls out two dvds. "No way.. You did not!" 

"What are we waiting for? Put it in already!" A girl who I assume is Darkness or Angel.

Summer takes the two dvds and puts them in the dvd player, "Okay, these are the videos from lunch that this idiot made." She says pointing to CJ.

She plays the first dvd and sits down on the couch next to me, the dvd slowly starts working. 

"I swear Tornado, I'm going to kill you. Turn that shit off." Angel says in the video, "Never." CJ laughs and starts running off.

"Will you guys quit? You're going to get us caught!" Summer says with a phone in her hand. "You mean get you caught? If you haven't noticed babe, you are the only one with a phone." This random boy says.

Who did he think he was calling my girlfriend 'babe', I thought jealousy clouds my mind. 

"Oh shut up Garza, you act as if you weren't just on your phone." Summer says, fixing to argue with the random boy.

Avi groans, "Someone tell Flora to stop arguing!" She says, getting Summer and the guys attention.

"Flora? Who's that?" The guy says when Spring finishes her sentence. Angel looks over to them two, "Flora, Garza and Flores together." 

Summer rolls her eyes, "Hold my phone Juliuz." She says getting up and handing her phone to this Juliuz guy.

"I'm going to kill you Spring." She says before chasing her, as soon as Avi and Summer are running Angel bashes the camera to the ground before the camera turns off.

"That was the worst day ever, I got my phone confiscated because Juliuz couldn't hide it well enough." Summer says groaning.

Angel laughs with CJ, "Shall we put in the next one?" Avi asks from her spot that she's taken from the floor.

"Maybe we should save it for later, how long are you guys here again?" Summer asks, getting up from beside me.

Angel gets up as well and starts walking towards Summer, "For the rest of the year." Whoa, I think to myself.

"Oh wow, have you gotten your classes yet?" They all shake their heads.

Next thing I know, Avi and CJ start arguing about the air b'n'b they chose. "Everyone calm down!" Summer says after Angel joins the argument.

This is going to be a long year.