CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2: The Consequences

The next day I woke up feeling dizzy when I open my eyes I finally realize that I am now in my bed together with my bestfriend but the last thing I remember was being so drunk and a glimpse of Rachel carrying me to my  room, Rachel and I are also roommates we live in a dorm outside the campus. 

As I was trying to get up memories from last night starts coming back... 

FLASHBACK--

I ran as fast as I could outside the building Rachel was also following me she grab my wrist
and was trying to calm me down. "Why did you run?!!" she was shouting at me.

"I don't know I just came into my senses and ran, I felt so ashamed by my actions." I was hysterically telling my best friend what I felt the moment the guy and I kissed. 
"That's why I ran as fast as I could" I said to her.

Me and Rachel was still talking about what had happened, thankfully the guy that I kissed didn't  ran after us. 

Rachel has calm me down now but still the effect of the alcohol I drank was still in my system.

"Now what? its already 12 am we're still trying to find a ride and its getting cold and dark here and dangerous." Rachel rolled her eyes, as if she was trying to tell me it's my fault that we are here outside shivering, But mind you she's not angry she's just like that ever since we started as friends its just the way she talks.

As we are still trying to figure out how to get home luckily we saw a familiar car passing by and then it stopped in front of us, the window open then it was Rachel's brother.

"Thank God!! we saw you bro, Can you give us a ride home please please?" Rachel shouted happily with her puppy eyes begging his brother to take us home.

"Get in the car both of you." When I heard this words coming out from Rachel's brother I was stunned a little because I thought it sounded so serious and his face was like very angry at us but regardless he took us home.

END OF FLASHBACK--

*PRESENT DAY*

Rachel is still asleep, I was trying to get up and take a warm bath so that I could go to school.
It was my first official day being a freshmen student in St. Michaels University.
I was very nervous because I know my self I am not very sociable with other people and this day is my first time going to school without any friends in my section/block.
 I will be the only one going to school since Rachel and I did not enrolled in the same course.

And finally the time has come I was trying to find a casual attire since the university does not require a uniform, So I check my closet and find my favorite tank top it was color black with a butterfly print in front of it then I match it with a white polo.
 I was still thinking what should my lower be and I decided to just go with a tattered high waist jeans since It's the trend nowadays, now my outfit of the day is perfect and I am ready to go to my dream university the St. Michaels University the school we love.

I book a ride going to the university which was only fifteen-minute trip away.

After travelling for about fifteen minutes I finally arrived and entered the campus.
I immediately started looking for my class and its location.

"Yes there it is! I have finally found it!." I breathe a sigh of relief when I immediately located my room for my first class.
"Thank God! good thing I am not late huh." I was talking to my self feeling nervous going inside the room. 

 I glanced around the room hoping to find a seat, the room was practically full and the students was just waiting for the professor to enter to start the class.

As I was looking for a vacant spot I saw a very familiar face near the window.
"Oh my God!? I think I know this guy, this guy was the one I kissed last night.!" I was talking to my self having a mental breakdown, after standing for about two minutes I realized that I really need to sit down beside him because it was the only one vacant spot available.

As I was about to sit down he looked at me trying to figure out my face, as he was looking I saw him blushing the he turned away.  

I am not the type of girl who usually talk to people but this guy gives me the urge to talk to him first. This guy is driving me crazy I thought he will recognize me or he just pretended to not know me at all.
Inside my mind I was thankful that he did not recognize me but part me me wants him to know me that I am girl from last night. 

He was my first kiss and he was also a stranger I don't know if it is the right thing to do to pretend that we don't know each other or should I start a conversation with him? 

What if he will just turned me down? what if the kiss was just nothing to him and I am just the one who made it a big deal since it was my first kiss.
 "Maybe he kissed a lot of girls before me and it's not new to him." I whisper to my self.
I don't know what came into me when I think of it, that he already kissed a lot of girls before me. It hurts but why? I ask my self why? he is just a stranger maybe it's just my ego? 
That I gave my precious first kiss to him just like that.

As I was having a debate inside my mind our professor entered the room and he was literally looking at my direction seriously and in that moment I realized, It was the guy who drove us home it was my bestfriends brother. 

--END OF CHAPTER TWO--