CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13:

Our professor started his discussion and all of us were listening and taking notes.

After discussing everything he ask us some questions and everybody participated and before ending his class he told us to get ready for a quiz next meeting.

"Good bye class! See you next meeting I hope everybody will study and will  get a high score on the quiz."- So just like that our professor left and I was going to my next class, I have two remaining classes so I attended them.

After all the classes finally the day is over I am now walking inside the campus waiting for Rachel's message so that we can go home together.

I decided to wait for rachel at the cafeteria so I went there and order some drinks while waiting.

So I go to the counter and  ordered orange juice and fries because a was a little bit hungry after all those classes after ordering I was looking for a vacant table to sit down,

Finally I received a text from rachel.

"Hey girl where are you my class just ended."- Finally she's done.

"I'm here at the cafeteria I grab some snack because I was hungry I'll just wait here." I replied to her text.

"Okay coming"- Rachel is now on her way and I started eating my food.

As I was eating my food someone approach me, their faces seems so angry and I don't why they approach me and then started talking to me.

"Hey girl I heard you and niklaus is a thing now, are you out of your mind? he's not for you okay? you're not even a chinese.-" The girl was so angry and her friends raise their brows on me.

This is it another problem many girls are getting jealous because of me and niklaus, I don't know what to do I just sat there and look at them and the other girl just started to pour my drink on my head.

"Oh my god! "- The other people were watching and just looked at me they didn't want to interfere they were just shock and just chatting with each other about the situation.

"Serves you right, you're a pathetic b*tch! Niklaus does not deserve you, he deserves better you're not even pretty I bet you just seduce him."- The girl shouted at me while her minions are just agreeing and nodding and telling me that I'm a b*tch.

I was also shock when the girl pour the orange juice in my head and they were still there laughing and I can't move even a muscle I just started crying.

"Oh look she's crying if you don't want that to happen again better stay away from niklaus okay."- I didn't respond all I did was cry.

I was humiliated after a few minutes someone grab the other girls hair when I look it was rachel she did not even ask what happened she just grab the girl's hair and they made a scene. 

the other girls also join but knowing rachel, she's a figher she can literally manage her self.

She kick the other girls stomach while grabbing the other girl's hair rachel was outnumbered but I can say she was winning the other girl starts crying because she can't win and her hair was everywhere.

"No one should ever touch my best friend or you will be in hell."- She shouted.

After all the commotion the girls started to run away they didn't bother to talk back to rachel because they were literally scared.

Rachel just fix her hair and composed her self and started to comfort me, I was still there and can't move because of the trauma.

"Hey you good? come here don't worry they won't bother you anymore, what happened is this because of niklaus again?"- She asked me while fixing my hair and  wiping my head.

"Yes, they were jealous because of me and niklaus."- I was still sobbing.

"Those freaking b*tches!, Don't worry no one will harm you as long as I'm here but first let's get you up we need to go the rest room you should change I have extra shirt in my bag you can use it.-" So we went to the rest room I was washing my hair and my face and change my clothes.

I finally calm down.

"Are you okay now? it seems like something is really bothering you earlier before those girl gang you up." - She was asking and I know what she meant it was our topic earlier.

"Yes is just that I got so thoughts in my mind and I don't know what to do anymore."- I think I need to tell her even if it includes her brother.

"Tell me everything I won't judge you, you know that." - She was combing my hair and jump to sit down beside the sink.

"So you know niklaus and I went out and date and of course I know you know that this is what I wanted right? I know I liked him the first time I saw him I know to my self that I needed to know more about him.-" I sigh

"Okay go on"- she was so focus on listening to me.

"But then your brother..."- She cut me off.

"Oh great I think I know."- She smirks and laugh a little.

"Yes your brother arrived and was giving me signals all those things all his actions and then he suddenly confessed to me now I'm confused."- I finally told her.

"I think I might like your brother but I'm still confused all he do is telling me things and he told me he liked me but he did not make a move to literally pursue me."- I looked at rachel and she was just smiling.

"And now there's a girl our teacher she and azi I think they are close."- I also told her about miss chi.

"Yeah I know here chi, she and my brother went to the same school when we are have a video call before the girl is always there they seem so close I can say" - When rachel told me this I got hurt. 

Maybe I really like azi and I was just infatuated by niklaus and his actions, he is so good I can't hurt his feelings. 

"You need to decide girl I won't tell you who to like I just want you to be happy."- Rachel words made me realize I need to decide and think of what to do.

-- END OF CHAPTER 13--