CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7:

I woke up to an unfamiliar room I look around and no one else was there but suddenly the door open and I saw a familiar face it was niklaus.

"Hey how are you feeling?" He talks so camly.

"I'm good but where am I?" I ask.

"we're in the school clinic you passed out earlier,  your best friend is on her way here now I called her." He told me.

*The door opens*

It was Rachel she was running towards me.

"Celest!!!! what happened who did this to you??!! I need to know that b*tch!." She was shouting and hugging me, she's really concerned when it comes to me.

"Hey why did this happened we should report this to the office." Someone at the back of rachel suddenly talk it was azi, I did not notice that he was here.

"No it's okay let's just forget about this I don't want my parents to get involve." I told them that I wanted to just forget what just happened and just let things be.

"But this is a serious offense, you might experience it again if we will not take action." Azi talk calmly and I can see it in his eyes that he is very concern.

"I just don't want this  situation to get bigger I'm okay now it's nothing just please let this slide."

"But.." Azi was supposed to talk but then niklaus cut him off.

"Just respect her decision sir she's big enough to handle things on her own." Niklaus talk to him firmly.

I sense some tension between them they were looking at each other and no one is backing of and finally rachel break the ice between them.

"Okay boys we need to follow what rachel want, but before that may I know who's this guy?" She was pointing at niklaus and she was smirking.

God this girl I swear she's so obvious.

"Uhh rachel this is niklaus my classmate ,niklaus this is Rachel my bestfriend."

They reach each other's hand.

"Ohhh THE niklaus." She smile.

"Hello nice to meet you." Niklaus smiled at her.

After all the introductions someone entered the room and it was the nurse she said that I can now go home and just take some rest at the house.

"Can I take you home? if it's okay with you and Rachel right?" Niklaus talk to me.

Rachel and I looked at each other waiting for each other's approval then azi talked.

"I'll  will be the one taking them home, both of you get ready I'll see you outside I'll just get the car ready." Azi talked, he was about to go out but niklaus interrupted him.

"Uhh excuse me sir? I think you're not allowed  to drive them home." Niklaus seem confuse as to why azi wanted to drive us home.

I was too stunned to speak and Rachel just stood there looking at us  but then azi looked back and started talking.

"I think it's non of your business Mr." He was smirking!, I don't know why his response was a bit familiar but then I remember when he saw us niklaus talking and then he butt in but then niklaus told him to basically back off and told him that it's not his business.

 I think it was his revenge that's why he also told niklaus  that it's not his business.

The tension between them is getting more serious that's why rachel interrupted them.

He grabbed his brother's arms and then she told niklaus the reason why azi wanted to take us home.

"Hey Nikalus it's okay his my brother the three of us basically knew each other for a very long time there's nothing to worry about." He finally told niklaus.

"Okay guys so I think it's settled we should all go now?" I speak up then started standing then I pick up my things and all of us went outside the clinic.

It was very silent when we started walking outside the campus no one is starting a conversation until we reach the azi's car.

"Go both of you get in the car" He opened the door at the passenger's seat he was looking at me and then I looked at niklaus and said goodbye to him.

"bye thank you for helping me today." after saying good bye to him I immediately go inside the car.

I fasten my seatbelt and sit quietly I open my phone and just started playing some games in my phone.

"Celestine..." Azi suddenly spoke to me and I was stunned because we barely talk to each other even in our younger years we're not really that close.

 I looked at him and I stop playing with my phone.

"Uh yes what is it azi?" I ask him.

"Do you want to grab some food before I drop you and rachel at your dorm.? He ask me but why not rachel? his actions are starting to confuse me.

Rachel was wearing her earphones that's why she didn't hear that we are talking.

"Uhm yeah sure I'm a bit hungry also." I was really hungry that time good thing he asked.

"Hey rachel heeey you want toy grab some food before we go home.?" I looked back and shouted at my best friend because she can't hear me clearly she was listening to some music

"Oh what did you say? sorry I the music was too loud what is it?" Rachel took off her earphones and started talking to me, finally she heard me.

"Do you want to get some food before we go home? what food do you want?" I ask her.

"Oh yes we can grab some mcdonalds I want to try their twirly fries."

So we went to mcdonalds drive thru and then after getting our orders we immediately went to our dorm.

I opened the door and all of us went inside I  but then suddenly rachel started running to the bathroom.

"Excuse me guys can you set up the table I need to go to the bathroom first  you can start without me." She was running and shouting.

Rachel went to the bathroom so I set up the table so that we can start eating azi was in sitting so I called him and told him that we can start eating.

He stood up and went to the table we were very silent at first I started eating because I was literally so hungry he also drink his coffee and started eating his fries.

But suddenly after a minutes of silence he finally talk.

"Celestine can  I ask you something?" Azi looked at me seriously.

I was shock and don't know what to do we don't normally talk with each other but I was too stunned to speak up because it was so out of nowhere that he wanted to ask me something I was still processing what he says before I answer.

"What is it azi?" I replied and just casually eating I did not let him notice that I got nervous.

"what is your relationship with that guy?" 

And finally he asked...

-- END OF CHAPTER 7--