CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8:

"Who are you talking about? I felt so nervous I know who's he talking about but still I ask for clarification.

"You know who I'm talking about, It's that boy niklaus" The tone of his voice was changing when he mentioned niklaus. 

I'm still thinking on how to respond to him but then rachel suddenly appear and started talking.

"Hey guys why are your face so serious?" she went out from the bathroom and then started asking us and I can definitely tell that she's confuse she was looking and me and then back to azi. 

Rachel also started eating while waiting for our response I was waiting for azi to talk but he seems like he also waiting.

"hello? are you deaf is there any problem why are you both not talking?" Rachel was being impatient I know she's really curious as to what is happening.

Then after a few moments Azi stood up.

"You don't need to answer it right now but whatever your answer is I won't mind having some competition over you." He said this in a serious tone of his voice, I was literally shock and at the same time confuse to what his saying the look also in Rachel's face seems confuse but then she just shrugged and then start finishing her food. 

After what he said he then bid a goodbye and then just went out like that leaving me hanging, I don't know what he meant about all those words coming out through his mouth.

 I am very confuse right now Rachel didn't even ask what's really happening, I wanted to ask her if she does know anything so it's now or never she better be telling me what's is up.

"So? care to tell me what's happening to your brother? why does he act like that??" I rolled my eyes 

She sigh.

"Okay don't get angry but I have a feeling  that when he started seeing you again the day he fetch us when we attend that party, I think his feelings for you never fade away." So she started telling me all of these information just now? okay really nice of her, I was being sarcastic.

"Wait what? I'm confuse right now so you mean all this time your brother likes me??"  Clearing my throat I drink some water because I was definitely shock.

"Yes and before you get angry because I didn't tell you all of these it's because he wanted to keep it a secret, and he also told before that it was just a phase." She then started telling sorry that it was not her idea to keep it a secret.

I don't actually know how to react to this situation it's because I got this big question in my head, Why does he like me and when? I don't even remember that we had a moment he barely looked at me before he doesn't even talk to me a lot he was like the mystery guy.

After those conversation I remain silent and just started cleaning the mess we made after eating rachel also didn't bother to continue to  talk about it, because she knew I needed some space to think about everything, She just pointed the sofa near the television telling me she's just going to watch some kdrama then she turn on the aircon.

Me on the other hand after cleaning the table I immediately go inside my room and just started to read some books, but I can't really focus I'm still thinking about it.

I know that I have no interest in my sisters brother but I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

I knew that I liked Niklaus the first time a saw him but I don't know what happened to me when Azi ask about him my answer to him shouldn't matter but instead I panic and didn't even answer right away.

I didn't finish the book I'm reading because I can't even concentrate so I went out and I sat beside Rachel she was still watching her favorite k drama series.

We were just silent for a while but then she suddenly talk to me.

"Hey are you okay? what's bothering you?" I know she wanted to ask me that question because I know she's a very observant person when it comes to me.

"Nothing just thinking about all those words you brother said to me, I mean I kept thinking when did he start liking me we barely even talk before." I finally told her.

"Oh you want to know the story huh... Do you remember when we were in high school there was a time every after class you use to visit in our house? it was that time when he started noticing you." I don't know what to say all those time I caught him staring at me I thought it was just nothing.

"I caught him always staring at you so I ask him if he likes you, then he glared at me and  told me to keep it a secret I told him that I will keep it a secret but he needs to tell me why does he like you so he started telling me that it was the time when it was valentines day and we started baking some cookies, when we were baking he was at the house that time, we were making a lot of mess  your face is full of powder then he kept staring at you he told me that he finds you cute but then he thought that that just all of it." I remember now we talk during the valentines day before I don't remember what year but I remember.

"We were planning to give our baked cookies to our family and friends then I also give your brother that time." I told her she knew about this because I also gave cookies to her parents.

"Yes you gave him cookies because he told, you gave him cookies when he was at the garden and then he told you something right?" Now I totally remember but I thought it was just nothing.

"Yes I remember when I gave him the cookies he was so shocked and I saw him smiling shyly he said thank you that time then I was about to turn my back on him to go inside the house he suddenly told me that "I will continue my studies in London please wait for me don't you ever date someone. " He told me this and I thought he just jokingly said this because it was the first time we talk to each other I though his just being silly so I just  laugh and went inside the house.

"I was also shock when he told us he would go back here in the Philippines it was so sudden but now I think I know what's the reason." Rachel was smiling  and then suddenly my phone beep.

There was a message from an unknown number.

--END OF CHAPTER 8--