CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3:  The Encounter 

I was in still in shock when I saw my best friend's brother, It made me remember what happened last night It was an embarrassing moment  for me when he drove us home last night because basically I was drunk.

"Good day students! I am your substitute teacher for this class since your supposed to be teacher in this subject can't teach for this semester due to her surgery."
 He said with his deep voice and it reminded me the night he drove us home.

"Okay so I am Azrael Pierre Tan twenty four years old I am a fresh graduate, I've finished my degree in London, that's all you need to know for now." After telling us this I overheard my classmates at the back "He's so handsome! I might be able to complete my attendance this semester haha"
"Yeah but look at the guy near the window he's so hot and handsome as well I don't know which one of them should be my boy friend? ahaha just kidding" They're laughing and teasing each other playfully. 

"Now it's your time to introduce yourselves starting over there, the boy with the white shirt."
Oh crap why am I nervous it's not my turn yet I was still talking inside my head then he stands up and start introducing his self to everyone.  

"My name is Niklaus Jian nineteen years old."  he stopped talking then I heard one of my classmate shouting "Hey handsome nice to meet you!" she laughs and everyone started to teased, someone also shouted " are you single?" everyone seems to be interested in him now, it made me angry and I don't know why I remained silent and I just look at him and listened,
 my classmates on the other hand seems to be having a lot of fun.

"Are you single Mr. Jian? someone asked from the back I think the girls would definitely love to know." Azi asked him, I am not used to calling him sir but I think I might need  to call him that way when we are in the campus.

Niklaus just nod...

He seemed shy but it's not like him, we actually kissed that night it's not something a shy person will do maybe it's all because of the alcohol. It made me think of it if he actually wanted to kiss me or it's just because he is drunk. 

I kept looking at him while he is in front standing "So he is single huh" I whisper, I admit it, it made me happy but it also made me sad, it got me thinking that many girls will try to make move or even try to seduce him.

Azi told him to sit down. When he sat down my name was called "Shit it's my turn" I whisper to my self I was not ready because I was still processing everything that had happened earlier, but  I don't have a choice so I stand up and start introducing myself.

"Hello everyone my name is Celestine Daven nineteen years old." I did not say much just my name and my age. I didn't think that it was necessary to tell them my whole life story.

I was about take my sit but then...

"So what are your likes and dislikes miss celestine?" I was stunned when I heared azi speak.
"uhmm I like to read a lot and write, I dislike talking to people I dont know." After I said this sentences I heard someone  cough then I saw niklaus our eyes met and he was literally smirking and in that moment I know what he's thinking, he is thinking about the night we met.

"I knew it! he knows me and he is just trying to make me believe that he don't know me and he forgets about what  had happened that night"  I smiled in my mind.

"You may now take your sit miss celestine" Azi said this in a serious voice and when I saw him he was looking at me and niklaus. I don't know what he's thinking but I think he is angry and I don't know why, Why would he be angry? we're not really that close but I felt there is something wrong.

I sat down and finally...

"You dislike talking to people you don't know huh.." He  was smirking  and was talking to me in his low voice.

I was shocked that he talked to me, my face was turning red I was speechless and I don't what to say he was just their beside me looking at me playfully and smiling like a devil.

"Oh God this guy! He is shy but why is he like this, he's like playing with me he did not talk to me earlier but now??!" I was having this conversation with my head when he tap me because I was not responding to what he says.

"Hey stranger" He whisper, so you dislike talking to people you don't know is that why you ran when you kissed me?" he asked seriously waiting for my response.

"It was a dare, my best friend tricked me she said I could only go home if I kissed someone I don't know, I was also drunk that time that is why I had the guts to do the dare." I answered, but I don't know if it's right that I told him that it was all a dare.

The playful look on his face had vanished, I think it was wrong of me to tell him that the kiss was just a dare.

"So you did not kiss me because you like me, you kissed me because of the dare. Such a player." 
He said this coldly then turn back on me.

"I was stunned I don't know how to response, It made me sad that he think that I don't like him but he is just a stranger why am I affected all of a sudden I don't have a feelings for him but that does not mean I don't like him it's too early to say that." I was literally having a conversation with my self in my head. I did not answer him because he turned his back and I don't know how to approach him.

  -- FASTFORWARD--

All of the students have finished introducing themselves, also our conversation ended but I had the urge to try to talk to him I wanted him to know that it was a dare but I did not regret that it had happened, I wanted to talk to him so bad but I don't know how.

The class had ended and azi bid his goodbye to all of us, it ended early because it was just our first day.

I stood up and gather all of my strength to talk to him as I was about to try to approach him he stood up and walk pass me and did not even look back I was about to call him by his name but I was shy, it got me thinking that if I called him he won't even look back, also some of my classmates are still in the room.

"Maybe next time I'll talk to him or we will just both forget what had happened that night."
 I whisper to my self.

--END OF CHAPTER 3--