palace got attacked

Luo bing ge just married Shen Jiu and he didnt even give him a sight. But Shen jiu thought it was really nice because he didn’t have to undress himself anymore after the wedding night.

On other side, bing ge was enjoying his harems. Ah jiu also had a very low position in his harem. But Ming Fan was with him all the time so didnt feel bored anymore. Ah jiu was enjoying his life happily.

No harassment, no arguing and peace everywhere. But still he hated bing ge a little bit for making him his wife. But who knew that his life was about to change.

It was midnight and Ah jiu was still reading a book. Ming fan was with him as well. He said," Shizun, of we both get out of here and run. Won't it be a nice idea from escaping from that bastard?" Ah jiu said," no, that beast Don't even harass me and i am on the lowest position on his harem. Maybe oneday he will divorce me and at that time we can go anywhere we want." " but if he do it!?" Ming fan said. Ah jiu looked at him and said," are you thinking that i am going to get harassed by him?" Ming fan shook his head.

But suddenly, they heard screaming of women and men from the outside. Ah jiu and Ming fan went outside and what they saw, blew their mind. Outside, there was fire and everyone was The HHP ( aka huan hua Palace) was under attack.

' That beast couldn’t even protect the palace! How disgraceful!' Ah jiu crused. He and Ming fan went to the main hall where some of bing ge's main wives were present as well with bing ge. Mobei-jun was also present. Bing ge was standing in the middle of the hall.

Ah jiu was surprised to that man so calm. He was inflamed but he tried to say nothing. Mobei-jun said," Lord luo, the palace is under attack. What should we do?" "what should we do! We are under attack so of course we need to fight against the enemy!" said Ming fan angrily. Bing ge said," yes, that bastard is right." he was also angry at those enemy.

Ah jiu was still standing. Bing ge looked at him and he became surprised. He was looking very beautiful with blue robes. Ming fan yelled," Who are you looking at?!" Bing ge said," Can't i even look at him?" ah jiu finally summoned Xiu Ya and said," i've had enough. I am going to kill them!" he said and got out of the hall. Ming fan also got out of there.

At that time, Ah jiu was slaying all of the enemies. Bing ge was with him and he was also slaying them. They two were looking like a perfect  couple. But who knew that after that night, Ah jiu would always fight in the bed.