love in fight

Shen jiu was slaying the enemies with Luo bing ge. They were looking like a perfect couple fighting together.

Suddenly, a young man tried to stab bing ge with his sword. But Ah jiu stabbed that man with Xiu Ya. He didnt even understand why he saved the person he hate. Bing ge also was surprised. He could hit him but before that, Ah jiu stabbed him. It was not like that he wasn't surprised. He was more surprised than bing ge.

But suddenly, another man tried to kill Ah jiu. That time, bing ge grabbed his arm and turned him to him. For that reason, Ah jiu had to hug bing ge in a romantic way, what cute romantic couples always do.

That time, unknowingly, bing ge's left hand also started to move toward Ah jiu's back. But he pushed bing ge away from him. That time, bing ge realised a sudden feeling about harassing him. But he also realised that Ah jiu' s right hand was injured by that man. And it was bleeding.

Bing ge moved Xin Mo to that man's throat and killed him. Bing ge said to Ah jiu,"why did you save me and injured yourself?!" Ah jiu simply said," it doesn't matter. Who would care about such a normal injury!" He said it very calmly.

Bing ge thought, ' you are such a hardcored person! Infront of your husband, you should at least give me a tight hug but you pushed me away when i was about to hug you! I will punish you for that reason after the finish!'

Ming fan rushed to them when he saw them. He said," shizun, are you alright?" when he looked at that injury, he said," shizun, you are bleeding! Let me help you." bing ge said," no need. I can take care of  him and his injury." Ming fan looked at him and said," you don't even look at shizun as the way i see, how can you take care of him!"

Bing ge smiled and said," Don't worry. I can perfectly 'take care' of  him." bing ge's voice's accent gave Ming fan chills. His cheeks were a little red and maybe, he was thinking dirty stuffs?

Ming fan yelled," Shameless brat!" Ah jiu said," what's shameless about it? He is the reason for my injury so he need to fix it." bing ge also said," yes, you are just worrying about useless thing. This husband is here. No need for worrying about my wife." Ah jiu looked at him with his deadly eyes and said," Don't call me your wife."

The fight was already over and hhp was protected. Some harems died and some harem were severely injured and some survived.

( i wrote died and severely injured just bc i hate bing ge for what he did to Shen Jiu. And that's why i hate his harems. Plz don't hate me for that reason. I just said what i think)