ch 4

After hearing that, ah jiu became surprised. He said, "beast, what do mean by sending me to your bed chamber!? What type of punishment is that!"

Bing ge said," you always got punished by me physically. But now, the punishment is physical but only your lower body will suffer from it."

Bing ge's words gave ah jiu chills. The servents do as bing ge told them to do. But bing ge also ordered some of the servents to decorate the chamber as bridle chamber.

Like that the servents design the chamber. Two happiness sighs onthe front wall. Everything red and dark.

Ah jiu's make up was also so stunning. Red bridal make up and red robes. His face was being  covered with a red veil. The make up and robes were making him that beautiful that anyone would lose their mind if they saw him.

It wasn’t like ah jiu was allowing it.  He was letting the servents do their work because their Lord ordered them. It wasn’t their fault after all.

...........( after taking him to the bed chamber)

Ah jiu was so angry. But he started to sweat after he saw the decoration of the bed chamber. He wanted to ran but he realized that his feet was bind by a long thin but strong chin.

He sat on the bed. After the maids left, he removed the veil from his face and looked at the chamber for a few minutes and then covered his face again.

He was regretting everything. Why didn’t he die instead of marrying such a dark disciple, was roaming in his mind. He thought of suicide with his sharp hairpin. He even took out ot and was aboit to stab himself when bing ge stepped inside the chamber.

He was wearing a smile. He walled to ah jiu's side and removed the veil. He saw the pin in his hand and he said, " so you were about to commit suicide! Never think of it! Even if you commit it,  i will bring you to life and fulfill my desire."

Ah jiu said, " i hate you! Why are you making me do that!? " bing ge lowered his face and kissed him.

He then said," Qing Qiu look so stunning with make up . I can't control my self."

Ah jiu was about to say something but before, he was kissed by bing ge again. Bing ge took off his clothes. Ah jiu yelled, " beast, let go of me!"

Who listen to whose words?

Bing ge didn’t even noticed his words and bit his neck.

So that's for today. Hope y'all have a nice day and night.

Anyway, meme time ~

Young Bing ge:* singing* i am in love with the shape of you, i am in love with your body~

Ah jiu: shameless!