ch 3

Luo bing ge knew that he owe someone. But he didn’t understand what the person wanted. But he knew that shen jiu wanted to leave hhp. But didn’t Ah jiu also owe bing ge?

Bing ge wanted to do something that also benefited him as well. And it probably was not told let Ah jiu go away from him. So he came up with such an idea that made Ming fan to utter the name of God.

Bing ge personally took care of ah jiu's wound.
..........
Bing ge said," why don’t  you take care of yourself!? Always so hardcored! Even when i was about to hug you, you cruelly pushed me away! Is this what a wife do to his huaband!?!" bing ge was blushing after seeing such a beautiful figure in thin night robes. Ah jiu replied," what will if i take care of myself? Next to up, how many times do i need to tell you that i am not your wife! This marriage is just a hallucination created by you!" the corner of bing ge's lips suddenly rised. Ah jiu saw that and thought,'what storm is emerging in his mind?'

Bing ge said," so do you want me to do this? To punish you differently?" ah jiu yelled," i didn’t even do anything to you, why will you punish me?" bing ge clapped his fingers. A bunch of servants came and greeted him. He ordered," dress him up like a bride. And take him to my bed chamber.

So that’s another chapter after a long time. Actually, i was very busy and barely got chance to write. Why student life is so tough!??

Anyway, meme time~

Bingjiu:*kissing*
Shippers:* dying out of happiness*
Harems:*being bald*
Yue qing Yuan:* crying*
Liu qing ge:* fighting*
Earth:*doubting*
People:*suffering*
Bingjiu again: What's happening?

I know that it's cringe.

And the next chapter will be way too much or maybe normal. But not so normal. Bc i change my mind in rapid speed especially.