ch 7

Me and my bestie's gacha life 2 ocs! Could you please rate in 1-10? I know that it is not sounding like me.

Sha Hualing said," stop using these rizzes! You are making me embarrassed!"

"Ok" simply replied Liu ming yan.

On one side they were talking about random shit and in other  side, Shen jiu was roaming around.

He saw these two but totally ignored them in fear that they will try to harm him. He was just passing by when Sha Hualing left and Liu ming yan rashed to him.

Shen jiu asked," Umm.. What do you want consort liu?" liu ming yan said," To be honest, i don't have affection for Luo bing he anymore nor he has been seeing affection toward me. So we got a divorce."

She hasitated to say something but then she took a deep breathe and exhale it.

She said," Master Shen, i have a request for you. Would you please help me to impress my crush?"

Shen jiu coughed. He said," what? Who you have a crush on? "

Liu ming yan's face turned red as tomato. She said," it's Sha Hualing!"

Shen jiu suddenly felt a strong interest in that type of couple. He agreed.

He thought of a sleepover.

( yes, yes, SLEEPOVER)

So many consorts didn’t want to come causing only few of them. And they were sha Hualing, luo bing he ( Ofc), Liu ming yan, ming fan, Mobei-jun, shang qing Hua,ning ying ying,and the twin sisters( forgot their names)

Ships:

Moshang
Mingling
Bingjiu

Every ship sat beside each other during the sleepover.

What liu ming yan and luo bing he were feeling:

Some lyrics changed.

So that’s for today. Hope yall liked the chapter.

And sorry for not uploading for a long time. Have a nice day!

Oh, i have opened a yt chanel.

Name: @crimsoned_sky

Same pfp as now.

Muichiro- san, slayyyyy~