///9///

(a/n:GUESS WHO IS BACK!!

ME! YOUR TARGET AUTHOR!

without further due, as promised, enjoy the chapter.)

Song recommended: as long as you live me.

One week before San and wooyoung's meeting #the special chapter:

San felt dejected as he couldn't find anything on where his omega is.

Can he even call wooyoung, his omega? After all the things he has done to the poor soul.

San sigh and looks outside the cafe he was sitting, the weather was cloudy, the rain was destined to fall any time soon.

There weren't many people on the cafe except a group sitting a little far from San.

It was around afternoon but due to the dark clouds, it looks like night time, and environment was quite comfortable except it felt sadness was everywhere.

The group that were sitting in the cafe, they had an older man among them and were talking about poetry.

One of them just finished a poetry and everyone applaud him.

One of them then look at the oldest among them.

"Boss, it's your turn now. We have been waiting for so long." Others agreed with him.

The older man, smiles and nods.

"Fine." He looks a Little daze as he started.

(A/n: play the song right now, on repeat

And make sure, in italics it is the poetry said by the old man. Try to relate it with San's feelings.)

" It was a rainy day."

San who was looking down at his coffee, looks up, outside of the cafe through the window he was sitting in front. His back to the group but was close enough to hear the words. His eyes widen and his coffee mug stops mid.

"When my eyes fell on your long seen face"

San felt his breaths hitching.

" Bending over the flowers of my garden."

He watches as wooyoung was bending over aurora adjusting her coat, while saying something to rowoon with a small smile on his face.

"Guarding them, Protecting them.

I watch and watch as the first drops of rain fells on your cheeks."

San watches as the first drop fall on wooyoung's cheeks, he looks up at the sky with his different colored eyes, more drops falling on his soft cheeks.

" Like a drew drop on rose of black.

You closed your eyes to save them from heavy rain."

San watches as wooyoung ushers his kids to a shelter nearby, but still in a good view.

Wooyoung watches the rain with no emotions on his face as he holds aurora hands while aurora and rowoon plays.

Without even his owning, San body works on his own, as he walks to the window of the cafe, staring at wooyoung and his kids.

"And there I was, standing once again like an imagine of a broken life.

I wanted to say something hopefully, to make you stay this time."

San outs his hand on the window, looking at wooyoung longingly and watches as wooyoung let go of aurora's hands, letting the kids go into the rain and play nearby him. He watches as a small smile cross the Omega's face seeing his children play and laugh.