///10///

One day before the special chapter and the day after the greeters met seonghwa and yeosang.

"So this is the orphanage?" Seonghwa said as he looks at the orphanage in front of them. It looks ordinary from outside.

The two greeters beside him nods their heads.

Yeosang was at home with both of their girls.

"Let's get inside and see what we find. Remember, keep your eyes open to every detail. I am sure, we will surely find something useful here despite it being several years." Both the male nods at IU words.

"After all, It all started from here." Chanyeol states and the three walks inside.

There they met with a teacher scolding small kids for dirtying themselves again and urging them to take a shower.

"Excuse me." The teacher looks back at the unfamiliar sound of a female and found the three.

She was startled as she didn't heard them coming inside but smiles anyways.

"Oh well, hello. I am Yujin. A teacher in here. How may I help you guys? Are you here to adopt a kid?" Yuji asks with a small smile.

IU smiles back and responds as Chanyeol and seonghwa looks around.

Chanyeol looking for any clues while seonghwa looking at the old orphanage and thinking how his younger brother lived here.

"Actually, we are here to meet with the headmistress of here. I heard Miss. Reejin is quite old and have been the headmistress of here for quite a while."

"Oh yes, she has been handling the orphanage after our last late headmistress. It's been around 10 years. Before that, she was a teacher here also. Come, follow me I will show you where she is."

Mrs. Yuji lead them inside and on the way they meet a slightly older stern looking woman, she looks at yuji and then the guests behind her and back at yuji who answers politely.

"Mrs. Smith, these young people are here to meet with Mrs. Reejin." Mrs. Smith looks at the three and nods with her typical stern face and red lipstick.

"She has been waiting for you for quite a while now." This statement took the three aback. How? She was waiting for them? But why? Did she know they were coming?

Yuji turns to the three. "I will take my leave now." She bows slightly and leave.

Mrs. Smith show them a door behind her. "She's waiting inside. Come in." And with that, she opens the door and walks inside making the three glance at each other before walking inside.

It was cozy inside with fire burning in fireplace. Cozy sofas and a chair upon which a old man around 90 years set.

She was wearing glasses and was making a hand made sweater. But she looks up when Mrs. Smith enters and walks to the make tea.

The three stood akwardly as Mrs. Reejin looks at them.

"Oh, you are finally here... Take a seat." Mrs. Reejin says in her old warm voice.

The three sits on the cozy sofas in the room as Mrs. Smith offer them each a cup of tea that they gladly take. She then walks to stand behind Mrs. Reejin who has placed her instruments and have seen sweater on the table.

She looks at them, taking her glasses off.

"I know why you three are here today." She smiles. "I have been waiting for you for quite a while a now." She looks at Mrs. Smith. "How long has it been?"

"6 years." Mrs. Smith answers keeping her stern face.

Mrs. Reejin nods and looks back at them.

"You have quite a lot of questions you want to know." She points at Mrs. Smith to which mrs. Smith nods and went and retrieve back with a hand written manuscript in her hand.

She passed it to the three and IU was the one to grab it. She looks at the title and it read. "Black Moon".

She frowns. Chanyeol also was confused. Seonghwa on the other hand leans a little closer.

"How did you know we will come here?" He asks suspiciously.

Mrs. Reejin smiles and nods, she looks at seonghwa with her same warm smile.

"You're just like her... I can see resemblance. You're seonghwa, I assume. Right?"

Seonghwa was taken aback but he nods. He was a vivid idea to whom Mrs. Reejin is resembling him to.

"Did you know tarisha by any chance?" He asks again.

Mrs. Reejin smiles and nods.

"Ofcouse, I did. After all, she was sister. My mentor. My saviour. My everything." All three eyes widen as they looks at Mrs. Reejin with shock.

"You will find all your answers in that manuscript. It has all the past hidden. But remember, the past is not that much easy as you supposed it is." Mrs. Reejin states with a serious face now.

A few minutes silence fell upon them and was broken by reejin who kept looking at seonghwa.

"Your eyes... They are just like his... When he was brought here and the day he left..."

Seonghwa felt a burst of anger. "So, you were here when wooyoung came and was dragged out of here? Ofcouse, you were. Yujin told us you have been here for quite a while right? If tarisha really was your sister then why didn't you save wooyoung when his parents died? Why did you let those wolves took him away from his mate and from here!? Where were you all that time?" Seonghwa almost yelled. He was so in rage right now.

This old woman claims to know their mother and probably know her death, has been working here when wooyoung was brought here and taken from here. But why didn't she step up? To save him?

" Mister-" Mrs. Reejin stops Mrs. Smith from saying anything but a sign of hand. She looks at seonghwa with a sad expression on her face.

"Because of the promised I made with your mother, Mrs. Park. She told me to keep quiet about it all. To save me from the dangers that lurk in the darkness. She wants me to be here when the right comes and I can see now that she was right. The right time has come. "

This makes all the three shocked.

" Right time for what? " Chanyeol asked and Before Mrs. Reejin could answer him, a flash of something appears and all seonghwa could see was red.

Seonghwa gasp as his stared wide eyes at Mrs. Reejin who was taking her last breath. An arrow pressing through her chest, where her heart is. One arrow through her opened mouth, pinning her to the comfy chair she was sitting on, her eyes widen in horror and her body trembling as blood pour our more and more.

Seonghwa couldn't move and was stuck and could only watch as IU, Chanyeol runs to find the culprit while Mrs. Smith runs to stop the bleeding, screaming for help.

It was whole a havoc and seonghwa just sit there, with blood of Mrs. Reejin , his aunt, splashed on his face with eyes never leaving Mrs. Reejin face as she takes her last breaths and died, then and there.

Seonghwa was shaken out of his trace by Yujin who was speaking to him but he couldn't hear. He looks down at himself, he was filled with reejin's blood. It was then his eyes fall on the manuscript placed besides him on sofa, that iu has left in the rush.

Seonghwa pick it up and looks at it, his lips moved themselves as he whispered out.

"Blood moon."

________

What do you guys think just happened here?

Was Mrs. Reejin really Tarisha's sister?

Or was she saying a lie?

Why did she kept quiet all these years?

Who killed her?

What is written in the manuscript?

What gonna happen now?

Any thoughts?

'targetauthor'

1310 words.