///12///

Song recommended for this chapter: Pray (Klang)- angel last mission ost.

It was the night time, the one day after the meet up if San and wooyoung and night of the day of Mrs. Reejin funeral.

The girls were fast asleep in their rooms and yeosang was sleeping on bed but seonghwa couldn't sleep. So, he stood up and walks to his study room in their house. His eyes land on the manuscript placed on the desk.

He walks to his table and sits on it. He On his table lamp, making the light fall on his table, above the manuscript.

Seonghwa opened the first page and started reading it.

It was written hand-made.

(A/n: italics will be the lines of the notes.)

Date: 12 Jan, XXXX

Hi, it's the official start of My diary. I am gonna name it... Mhm... Moon. Yes, Moon, upon the name of the Moon that shine in the night sky, Brighting it up.

Anyways, my name is Reejin. And I am 8 years old. I have an elder sister. She's 15 years old then me.
Means, that when I was born, she was 15 years old and now she is 23 years old.

She and my father has already went to the North as my father has been transferred there.

I heard that she has found her mate, what was his name? Sam,yes! Prince Sam!

So, does this makes me a princess?

*Notebook giggles*

I can't wait to meet my sister. Me and mom going to surprise her, on her wedding with prince Sam.

And I can't wait for it to happen.

Seonghwa turned the next page.

Date: 15 Jan, XXXX

Today, we reached the North side and Oh my God! The main house is epic! I live it here already.

And did I tell, that my sister was so shocked to see me and mom. And OMG! prince Sam is so handsome. Will I ever have someone like him?

I think I can't because I don't have a wolf.

Seonghwa eyes widen at that.

Reejin didn't had a wolf? But she was a werewolf... Or was she not? Seonghwa felt his heart beat fasten as he read further.

Mother told me that I have gone to her. And that is why, me and her should stay hidden. She said that I am a witch.

Seonghwa let out a laugh. His grandma was a witch? And reejin was a witch also? Is that a reason why seonghwa felt something odd when meeting reejin? But if she was a witch shouldn't she should still looks young? How is that possible?

He turned to the next page.

Date: 17 Feb, XXXX

I haven't been able to write. It's been a whole year since Tarisha's and Prince Sam wedding.

Seonghwa frown at the lack of honofics in the text but he let it go and kept reading.