ZB1

As dawn painted the sky in hues of soft orange and pink, Yujin sat alone in the smaller practice room he found while walking around the company. He was surrounded by memories woven into the fabric of the space. The echoes of laughter, the rhythm of countless rehearsals, and the bond that had grown stronger with each passing day lingered palpably in the air. Yet, beneath the surface of nostalgia, lay a bittersweet reality that weighed heavy on his heart.

Two and a half years.

That's all they had been given. Two and a half years to chase their dreams, to share their passion with the world, and to forge bonds that felt eternal. Their journey hasn't neared it's ending yet, but Yujin still couldn't help but feel the way he does. He just can't shake the melancholy that is consuming him.

He felt sad about the upcoming separation. The heartfelt words expressed love and longing, conveying the fleeting nature of their time together.

Scrolling through his phone, Yujin stopped at a photo he had taken a while back. It was a picture of the nine of them, all of them smiling and looking happy as if they were enjoying the best time of their lives. Looking at it, Yujin felt a sharp pain in his chest, knowing that in just less than two years, he would have to bid farewell to his hyungs who had become his family, his support system in a world that was always changing.

Yujin would never be there to tease Jiwoong again or laugh at Hao and Taerae's antics. He couldn't imagine not being able to hear Ricky's scream and protests against Gyuvin's advances. He'd never be able to learn new dances from Hanbin and the thought of not being able to hang out together with Gunwook or Matthew just felt wrong.

Yujin's heart aches with an unbearable sense of loss, as he sits there in a daze. The crushing weight of reality settles on his shoulders, knowing that once this is all over, he will have to bid farewell to the people who have been his whole world every single day. His mind spirals with fear and despair, unable to imagine a life without them.

But as the sunlight filtered through the window, casting a warm glow across the room, Yujin felt a sudden sense of clarity wash over him. Yes, their time together will eventually come to an end, but the memories they had created would live on forever in his heart.

He stood up slowly, feeling the weight of his emotions lifting as he turned towards the door. The sun was fully risen now, casting a golden glow over the room and illuminating the memories that adorned the walls.

As he reached the main dance studio, Yujin found his group members scattered about, each lost in their world of preparation and reflection.

Jiwoong was stretching in a corner, his face a mask of concentration as he mentally ran through their routine. Hao and Taerae were engaged in a playful dance-off, reminding him of SWF.

Ricky and Gyuvin were huddled together in deep conversation, their expressions serious yet tinged with a hint of mischief. Hanbin was meticulously adjusting the sound system, his keen eye ensuring that every beat would resonate perfectly throughout the room. Gunwook and Matthew were sprawled on the floor, engrossed in a conversation that seemed to leave them both with laughter.

Yujin watched them all for a moment, feeling his heart swell with affection for each of his teammates.

They might not be together in the future, they might even find themselves in different groups, pursuing solo endeavors, or even residing in different time zones.

Yet the only thing Yujin would regret, the only thing he'd wish for...

Is for the nine of them to be together again.

But that's a concern for the future. Yujin finds comfort in the present, in the warmth of their collective presence. Should the tides of fate pull them apart, Yujin will adapt, and learn to navigate the void left by their absence. But until then,

He'll cherish every waking moment they have left together.