Chapter 3: Knuckledragger

Alright, alright, alright.

"I...I'll go for the bullymong!" Jericho Steel yelled, watching Blisterscope and the

The man in the eyepatch continued working on cutting open the door, quickly moving his hands in a curvy zigzag formation down the door. Jericho watched Blisterscope and the blonde girl stay turn away from him, towards the most deadly matter at hand. The robot.

Jericho looked at the dent in the wall, raising his pistol. The pistol was shaking along with his hand, and Jericho felt he was going to piss himself. "Okay, buddy. Just keep her steady. Keep her steady." He murmured nervously, one bullet inside the chamber and pointed at where Knuckledragger would come from.

Another loud crash pushed the metal of the train car towards Jericho, and he opened fire on the wall. Bullets flew through, and an angered cry was heard from the other side of the train. "Die! Die! Die!" Jericho cried out, his clip dropping from the gun as he fired one last shot. Jericho grabbed his side, pulling another magazine out and nearly stuffing it into his gun. Unfortunately, he was interrupted.

A green blast of lightning shot past him, and Jericho dropped the magazine and the gun. "Oh, come on! I'm trying to do important work here!"
And thus, a fist burst through the wall, grabbing Jericho and pulling him out into the snow. Jericho scrambled to his feet, slipping over and falling on to his face again. The man's leg was still in a good bit of pain, and there was no way he was getting up again. Jericho looked up at his salivary fate, Knuckledragger's teeth as big as bananas, and as sharp as knives. It appeared to be smiling, "Come on, I...I, just, please. Don't...don't..." Jericho stammered, watching Knuckledragger draw ever closer.

"Minion!" Claptrap cried out from the hole in the train, waving. Jericho continued crawling away from Knuckledragger, who was now turning his attention towards the robot. Claptrap held the pistol in one hand, the magazine in the other. He tossed both into the air, both flying into Jericho's individual hands. Knuckledragger turned towards Jericho now, who was already inserting the magazine into the gun. "Ha, ha, ha hahaha!" Jericho laughed, pointing the barrel of the gun at Knuckledragger. "Eat shit, mother-" The gun fired off, sending nine shots into the bullymong's abdomen.

It didn't even flinch.

"You know, I'm not exactly sure what I expected." Jericho swore, the bullymong running towards him and picking him up. Claptrap scratched the top of his head, then turned around. "Well, goodbye." He said, whirring into the train car.

***

Blisterscope watched Jericho flounder his gun around in fear at the dent Knuckledragger had made. Blisterscope simply shrugged at this, and turned to the matter at hand. The blonde woman, who's name was Sophie (he had found everybody's case files on the train car, and the ones who didn't have case files he simply found research on), immediately rushed for the robot and grabbed them, shots of green electricity coursing through her veins.

Blisterscope cocked an eyebrow under his mask, watching in bewildered amusement at the sight. "Go for the eyes! Fight dirty if you have to!" He pumped a fist into the air, yelling at Sophie at how to fight. During the struggle they were having on the ground, a bolt of green lightning flew past Blisterscope and towards Jericho. "Hey, watch yourself!" He yelled, Jericho also screaming about something too.

Sophie and the robot jumped up, both staring at each other. "Can I have help?!" Sophie yelled, and Blisterscope turned behind him to find Jericho gone. "If that's what you want..." He mock whined, pulling his rifle from his back and swinging it, knocking LL-X86 down. "I can't believe you have done this." It said, before rising up from the ground. "Hey, Smiler, buddy. We could use your assistance. And your shotgun. Mostly your shotgun." Blisterscope turned to face the cowboy, who's mouth dropped in surprise. "How...how do you know my name?" He asked, and Blisterscope shook his head. "Look, you're a very well known person, and I'm sure you are absolutely FANTASTIC to talk to, but we have more pressing matters right NOW!" Blisterscope yelled, to which Smiler nodded to. "Okay, okay, killer robot. That's a new thing." Sophie murmured,  to which Blisterscope just shook his head. "Oh, Sophie. You haven't seen ANYTHING yet."