5

"Vodka was easier to swallow, than the fact that I would never love myself in the way I always should have."

A couple days later...

I groan waking up to a text message.
Its Saturday I'm supposed to be sleeping in.

Who dared to text me.

Looking at my phone scree I squint my eyes, rubbing them to clear my vision.

(Alexlovesu102: Hey There's a party tonight im throwing for the football teams latest victoryyy its at the old library tonight 10:00 pm don't be late! Ill see you there ;P oh and wear purple)

Party? Do I want to go to a party?

I don't think I do.

But alcohol. I like alcohol...
I sit pulling my weight to rest against the wall.

I respond to him. Typing slowly thinking about my words.

(MissCherryBlossom: Okie sounds cool see you there :) )

yeah that seemed cool enough.

Biting my lip I set my phone down on the bed next to me.
Pushing my messy hair out of my face. I'm scared nearly to death when I hear a groan and slight snore from the other side of the room.

Clutching my phone to my chest. I roll my eyes. How did I forget I don't room alone for a second.

Like I could ignore the log on the other side of the room.

Kai laid sprawled out on his stomach. The full sized bed he was on looked like a twin compared to his mass.

His lengthy legs pushed his feet off and over the edge. His broad shoulders took up most space on the bed.
How does he look so peaceful asleep?

The normal face that was usually set in stone and looking down upon me.
Laid relaxed snuggled against his pillow.

I'm staring.

I snap my head back forward looking at my closet.

Why am I staring?

Fidgeting with my fingers. I begin to rethink my life choices.

Now I'm being dramatic.

He's literally asleep I'm being a creeper. Its like he said in the show personal weatherman. Only lovers watch each other sleep.

Shaking my head I dispel my thoughts that flooded in upon my questioning.
Crawling to the end of my bed. I stand up and grab my clothes for the day, along with my bathroom supplies.

My clumsy self still tired from sleep drops my face wash.

I look over at Kai upon the loud noise.
Me easily hearing it thud to floor. Must have been enough to wake the sleeping beast.

He's not moving. I think I'm in the clear and release the breath of air I had been holding in when I watch as his eyes open.

Fuck.

Wincing I put the wash back into my little basket.

Time to appease him.

"Sorry, sorry. Go back to sleep."

I whisper beginning to tip toe away.