Who is she? Part 2

You felt eyes on the back of your head and you knew that could only mean trouble. You pretended as though nothing was wrong and began to scale the building. As soon as your feet hit the roof, you rushed behind you to see 4 mutant turtles standing there looking stunned at the sudden movement. 

You charged at the closest one which happened to be wearing a red mask. You pulled out a katana with a a(f/c) handle and knocked the turtle to the ground with the blade at his neck. The other turtles just stood there stunned.

"Who are you and why are you spying on me?" You ask in a very hostile tone. "Whoa whoa there Miss. We don't want to fight." Said the one in blue. "Yeah, we were merely finishing up a patrol and were going to help the old lady until you stepped in." The purple masked one said. "Oh, my bad. I thought you guys were trouble." You said with an embarrassed smile. You quickly put your blade away and reached a hand out for the red masked turtle to take. 

He merely glared at you and slapped your hand away getting up himself. "Raph! Don't be rude!" The one in blue said. "And why not? She attacked me." Raph said with an angry pout.

You let out a nervous laugh and stepped back. "I'm Y/n by the way. What are your names?" You asked with a curious smile.

"O-oh um I'm Leonardo and these are my brothers. Raph, Donnie and Mikey." Leo said with a shy smile. You smiled back saying, "It's nice to meet you all. Sorry again about the whole rude beginning thing." You said looking from all of them to Raphael. "What are you looking at?" Raph said eyeing you up and down. You quickly looked away and Leonardo spoke up "Don't mind him. He's a bit of a hothead and seriously, it's no big deal." Raph earned a punch to the arm from Leo and Mikey stepped forward. "Why aren't you afraid of us dudette?" Mikey said giving you baby doll eyes. "I've seen far worse in my career of vigelantying and I can confidently say that I've seen way worse on the inside and out. I can tell y'all are nice guys." You said with a smile. Mikey smiled really big and ran at you for a hug. You quickly backed up and said, "Sorry, Mikey, I'm not big on hugs." Mikey looked slightly disappointed but backed up. 

After a long awkward silence Donnie  broke it by saying, "Guys Sensei is going to kill us. It's almost 1 AM!" The turtles looked around in a panic but quickly ran off. All except Leonardo who looked back at you and said,"Uhm, d-do you mind if we maybe exchanged numbers so w-we could k-keep in touch... if that's ok with you?" Leo said looking at the floor. You smiled gently. "Sure that would be nice." You handed him your phone and he typed his number in. He handed his to you and you did the same."I really like your phone by the way. It looks really cool. Anyways see you around Nardo." You said handing it back, and with that you were gone. 

Leo just stood there for a second with a small blush on his face baffled by the nickname. He looked down at his phone, smiled to himself with bright eyes, and took off to catch up with his brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 573

Date: 9/5/23