Minnie, The Baby Momma

Amari

As soon as we got to the house all u saw was bouncing houses ,gigantic slides, a pool, bouncy obstacle courses. Everything. I got out the car and grabbed the gift I picked up on the way. This party puts my present to shame though. I walked into the house and was greeted by ( girl in picture) She smiled a frown.

Minnie: This party is by invite only.

Amari: Oh I came with Toni and Ray.

Minnie: Sure ya did. But you boy, you can come in.

She looked at Elijah flirting with him. He payed her no attention.

Amari: And who the fuck are u to keep us out?

Minnie: I'm Minnie the fuck, this my house.

Then Roc came walked to the door.

Roc: Baby, what's wrong?

Minnie: They weren't invited.

Roc: What's y'all names?

Amari: Really C'mon Roc, it's me, Amari.

Roc: Amari. Is it really you?

Elijah: Yes, it's Amari, my girl

Roc: Oh. Hey. Y'all can come in.

Minnie: No Roc they are liars they tried to say they came with Ray and Toni.

Roc: They did Ray is her brother and Toni is her best friend.

Minnie: Oh. OK. Wait so this the Amari hoe u left for me.

I know this bitch didn't.

Amari: Bitch I will beat yo Orangatang, big bird looking ass in a heartbeat. You got him now but he will always,always know who was tatted across his heart before yo dumb ass. He left me so he could commit to his son, he left me so he could be in his son life. If Lorenzo wasn't his. He wouldn't be with you.

Minnie: Bitch you just trying to deny the fact that he doesn't want you anymore. Yeah he wanna commit to Lorenzo. But he still fucking me at night.

Amari: Bitch to seconds ago you was flirting with my man. Hoe you got issues. I would never be like you. And that's why I'll always come first. Yeah deep down Roc still wants me. But I've moved on so hoe, this argument is pointless I just wanted to meet his son. And give him his present.

Roc: I'll go get him.

Roc left and a couple minutes later he came back with a cute little boy.

Amari: Omg your adorable.

Elijah: I thought I was adorable.

Amari: You are but look at that face.

Lorenzo: Thank you. What's you name?

Amari: Amarianna Smith but you can call me Amari.

Lorenzo: You're pretty.

Amari: Awwe thank you. I have a present for you but I don't know if you'll like it or its probably lame compared to what you already have.

I handed him the bag. He hesitated to open it then when he saw the present his whole face lit up. The present was a Xbox Kinect and 7 games. Wipe out in the zone, avengers battle for earth, Just Dance 2015, fallout 4, marvel super heros, halo reach, and 2k17.

Lorenzo: I had asked mommy for one but she said she didn't have enough money to be spending on dumb s***.

Roc: Why the fuck would you say that to him. All this stupid meaningless shit u got and you couldn't sell it to buy our son a Xbox Kinect. Or atleast tell me he wanted one.

Minnie: The child is spoiled enough. He needs to learn about the struggle.

Roc: You not bout ta bitch my son up. if he got it he got it. Let me find out you doing more stupid shit with my son imma fuck ya ass up.