Yall Nasty Asses!!!!!!!

***Warning this is just a happy chapter that reveals small secrets VERY SHORT ***

Authors pov

Amari, Roc, Elijah, Sam, Ray, Toni, Sam, Prince and Minnie was sitting in Rocs living room chilling. Amari was sitting on Elijah's lap, Minnie was sitting next to Roc, Sam was lying down across Prince's lap, and Toni was sitting on the couch while Ray was on the floor with his head in between her legs. ( Awwe the couples sitting all aborable).

Ray: Let's play truth or dare.

Everyone: OK

Roc: Me first. Elijah truth or dare?

Elijah: Dare

Roc: I dare u to tell the biggest secret your keeping from Amari and you can't say y'all ain't got no secrets cuz that's a damn lie.

Elijah: Okay then. Baby, I never told u that.......... Ummmm...... ( whispers in her ear) I was abused and raped at 9.

Amari grabbed him and kissed him with so much passion. Roc immediately becomes pissed.

Roc: OKAY Elijah your turn.

Elijah: Ray, truth or dare?

Ray: Truth.

Elijah: Weak man! (Amari whispers in his ear) What is the most sexual thing u ever did to Toni?

Ray: Ate that juicy ass pussy!!!

Toni(blushing) : OMG RAYYYYY!!!

Ray: That's how she was screaming my name. ( mimicking her moans) Uhhh Ray don't stop!!!!

Toni: Its not my fault yo tongue that damn long. You stuck like the entire thing inside me I could feel yo taste buds.

Ray: That's all love baby.

Amari: Oh my poor ears!!! My poor imagination I can't get it outta my head I'm dying!!!!

Elijah: I know yo ass ain't talking ill lay yo ass down right here right now!!

Sam and Prince: Y'all nasty asses!!

Elijah: Shut up prince u just salty cuz u can't wait to hear Sam moan for you but I'm telling u that shit sexy ass fuck especially when she moan yo name.

Prince: I actually have heard her moan my name before and it is sexy asf!

Sam: Jacob!

Prince: No, it was a lot more breathless and high.

Sam: Omg! Stop!!

Elijah: That shit's adorable to me. I love it.

Ray: Man ain't it?!? You know what we talking about Roc. You ain't got no damn kid from sitting around all day.

Ray and everyone else was laughing but Roc was fuming. He wanted to be the one to make Amari moan, he wanted to taste her sweet pussy. He wanted her all to himself. Minnie noticed and decided to put it to the test.

Minnie: My turn My turn. OK Roc truth or dare.

Roc: Dare

Minnie: I dare you to tell Amari your true feelings about her and no fucking lies.

Roc: Amari, I still love you and I really miss you being mine. You was mine for like a day and I ruined it I'm so sorry. I know that you have Elijah now, but I want you to be mine again.

Everyone began to laugh Roc felt stupid and kicked them all out. Even Minnie he sat on the couch and began to cry his heart ached for her.
He needed her. He would get her and she would never leave his side

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sam is still missing you will find out about it later