Falling Apart

Princeton

Sam been in the hospital for 5 hours now and they won't let me see her everybody left except me Amari and Toni. The rest of them made me mad cuz they left even her parents didn't show up. I was getting impatient so I went up to a nurse and asked....

Me: When can I see Samantha Graham?

Nurse( looks at a paper): She requested that only a boy named Jacob Perez is allowed to see her.

Me: My name is Jacob.

Nurse: How do I know that?

Me: Can't you type my name in the computer and see its me?

Murse( does something on the computer then looks at me): OK go in.

I went in Sam room and she was hooked up to a lot of cords and I sat next to her and cried how could I let this happen I love her to much

Me: Baby?

Sam( voice is weak): Yes?

me: I'm so sorry I love you.

Sam( smiles weakly) I love you to.

I leaned over and kissed her with a lot of passion she kissed back immediatly.

Doctor: Ahem.

Me: ( pulls away)

As soon as I pulled away she groaned in frustration and I chuckled a little.

Doctor: Miss Graham you will be able to leave tommorow would you like me to send in the others?

Sam: Yess!

She smiled then Amari and Toni came in and her smile slowly faded.

Sam: This is exactly why I don't like Taylor bitch ass all like that cuz when she was in the hospital I was there ooo I got some words for her ass.

We laughed at her comment.

Me: Why was Taylor in the hospital?

Sam: Cuz her.....( gco)

Amari and Toni: Shhhhh!

Sam: He not gone tell!

Amari: Promise you won't tell anybody?

Me: I won't I promise.

Sam: Her dad raped her and she got pregnant and she tried to make the baby come out by shoving drugs down her throat.

Me: Wow.

Sam : Yep and who had her back and stabbed her father in the balls and took her to the hospital? Me and where she at? Invisible.

Me( covers my dick): Damn don't cut these I need them so you can have my first child.

Sam: Nigga bye!

Me: What? You will have my babies... Eventually.

Sam: What makes you so sure we'll last that long.

Me: I been loving you since you and Amari been friends.

Amari: He used to come over just to see and as soon as you left he'd ask a lot of questions about you.

Me: Yea what she said.

Sam: Well I'll see.

Me: Yes yes you will.

Sam: OK boy.

Me:You know you love me!😁

I was cheesing really hard. I wanted to hear her say she loved me. It sounds so good coming from her.

Sam: Yea, I know I do.

Me:You know you what?

Sam:I know that I love you! Damn its that serious you really wanted to hear it that bad?

Me:Yes!

I leaned over her bed and started to attack her with kisses! She then did something unbelievable. She moaned my name. My real name.

Me:Amari,Toni, can you both exit the room for a second?

I wanted for them to leave before talking again. She looked scared. She probably thought I was gone beat her.

Me: Do it again.

Sam: What?

Me: Moan my name again.

She then smiled, it was a sly smile. I know she was going to keep me from the satisfaction of hearing her moan.

Sam: Nope!

Me: Please!!!

Sam: Nooooooo!!

Me:Fine then.

I turned to leave her.

Sam:Waittt!! Noo!! Don't leave!

I ran back to her and began to viciously tickle her. Her laugh was perfect.😍

Sam:(laughing) Jacobbbb! Stawppppp!!!

I stopped while I was on top if her and stared into her eyes.

Me: I love you so much.

Sam: I love you too.