Goodbye Innocence part 1

Amari

Wtf was Ray when you needed him?!?!?!?!?!? Its been 2 weeks since me and the girls got kidnapped by that hoe Taylor. i knew her ass was a fucking snake from the beginning. We met this girl Toccara she 21 shes mixed and got hair that stop at her ass. We call her Taco cuz her name hard asf to pronounce. Taco said that she had been here for 3 years i feel bad for her cuz that mean she probably been raped like ten thousand times. She coming with us when the boys come to get us. Thats not cool. Prod got me fucked up down left and right. Taylor need to chill tho. Elijah probably done shot up the whole mall looking for me he seem shy and shit but that nigga savage asf.

Toni

Amari acting tuff for us but im scared and i know she is too. She just think that she gotta be tough for us. She don't have to. We going through this together. I just wanna get outta here and run into Ray's arms. I miss him so much. I feels like forever since I've seen him. I'd give anything to see him again. Its times like this when I wish I never broke up with Trey. Trey is Sam's brother. We ended because he choose the streets over me. I'm sure he doesn't have any feelings for me anymore so even if he did come he'd probably save Amaru and Sam and then a leave me here to rot. I loved him. I really did, but he did me wrong and Ray got better.

Sam

😭😭😭😭😭😭 I can't take this anymore!!!!!!! They took my inhaler so its hard to breath. The thought of Prince coming to save me is the only thing that keeps me from almost dying. I miss him so much. When I see him imma grab him and run my fingers through that beautiful big afro and kiss him like I've never kissed him before. I hope my brother finds out. He would go ballistic to save us. Especially Toni. Me, her and Amari are his whole heart. He's always been in love with Toni. I hope they come in time. Jacob wouldn't want me if I'm impure. What if we have to stay here forever? What if they can't find us? I'm scared.

Minnie

I heard we're getting raped. I mean it's not that bad. Dicks are amazing and every since Amari came back into Roc's life I haven't got any. I'll do whatever they want. 😋 Dick is good for me. They'll probably fall in love with my pussy and I'll become their queen. The girls don't like me so I wouldn't save them. They think I'm just some dirty hoe that Roc got pregnant. But I wasn't always like this. Shit just happens that changes your life. Forever.

Taco

Four new girls came. They're nice. Too nice to be here. Amari said she'll get me out of here. I hope she can. I miss my boyfriend. He probably won't want me after this though. I'm ruined. I've been impregnated 30 times and  I've had 26 abortions. I have 4 kids out there somewhere. I gave them to some of the girls that work here so that they could be safe. I have 3 boys and a girl. I never even got to hold them...