Finally It's Official

Princeton pov

Me and Sam not all the way official and it's bothering me. We living together and I ain't even gave her the title yet.

I went into her room she was on her laptop. She been taking classes to learn Spanish online I was excited that she wanted to learn my language She was really trying. I was ready to make her mine she looked beautiful in her pajamas . I decided not to speak to her in Spanish she was just starting to learn.

Princeton: Sam I think it's about time we ..................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm became offical?

End of pov

Sam pov

Awwwwwww he was nervous it was so cute. I Smiled at him and he blushed.

Sam: I would love to be offical with you I really like you Jacob.

He blushed again.

Princeton: Thank you Hermosa.

It was now my turn to blush.

He hugged me then kissed my lips softly. I smiled big.

Sam: I didn't know you were shy.

Princeton: Only around you.

Miss Theresa: Lunch!

We walked down stairs hand and hand.

Miss Theresa: oh mijo hoy voy tour hermosa(oh son you got your beautiful)

Princeton: mamá por favor nit now ( mom please not now)

I began laughing

Me and my beautiful blexican boy were finally official.

******

Ray

Toni still doesn't trust me yet. I have to get her to open up to me. I love her so much but I don't know what's going on right now. Amari said that I just have to show her I love her and that I won't hurt her but I really don't know how. I want to take her out on a date but I don't know how to ease that conversation in. All I know is that its official that I only want Toni.

Toni

I don't know what to do about Ray. I do love him back but I don't know how to forgive him. I don't even know if I should trust him. Amari said I should but I don't know. She could just be saying that because its her brother. My mom's afraid of me falling in love, but I fear that she's too late. I have really heavy feelings for Ray. I might just give him a chance. But he doesn't have to know I've forgiven him just yet....

Amari

Sam told me that her and Jacob were official now. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm a little jealous. Yea, me and Roc are getting closer but I feel as if he's hiding something. Some number keeps calling him and he declines it after looking at it for a while. I don't know if I should steal his phone and call it or just let it go.

Roc

I think my past is haunting me....