11.

"where are you going yn? Don't you wanna meet him" I heard Yunho say

"I'm getting out of here yunho" I said as I fastened my steps

"You know it's not a nice way to thank someone who just saved your life " soenghwa suddenly said as I stopped in my tracks.

"Thanks " I muttered as I was about to walk again when suddenly wooyoung said

"Guys I think that before advancing we shall have some food my stomach is growling" he said.

Everyone Nodded in agreement

"Yn why don't you come and join us too"? Hongjoong said

"No Thanks I need to get out of here "I said as I looked at aria who just looked at me with poker face.

"We all need to get out yn and we can't If we don't have energy so come and sit here before I drag you here " jongho said as I rolled my eyes.

"I'll like to see you try I said I'm not hungry-" I was cut off when suddenly my stomach growled.

I held my stomach in embarrassment as I cursed under my breath making seonghwa chuckle .

I swear his chuckle was like a music to my ears.
I saw the way his lips tugged upwards when he smiled and they way his eyes shined even at this situation.

And then here I was sitting in the circle with Everyone with a sandwich in my hands which we got from the storage room earlier.

"What was that thing even" mingi suddenly spoke up breaking the silence between us.

"I-i-i-don't know it was scary yn was right and we didn't listened to her for second time " san said

I looked at him as he gave me a small smile.

"That thing was surely a more advanced thing than the others it even knew how to open a damn door" hongjoong said as he bite his sandwich

"I don't even know from where these things are even coming from like yesterday we all were having fun and the events were going on nicely but then suddenly everything turned upside down" yeosang said as he had a sip of water.

"I know right it's like a nightmare from which I want to wake up from nothing good has happened till now to us since this shit began" aria said.

"Even if it's a nightmare I still don't wanna wake up from it " I muttered but it was loud enough for everyone to hear it.

They turned to me

"You're happy in this situation?" Wooyoung Asked.
Yes

I was happy

Not for the those creatures but I found him

His smile.

His eyes

He

Soenghwa

He was becoming like a drug to me and I never felt this way .

Even if it was a nightmare I want it to end with him.

I want to be with him.

And I hated myself for it.

I was brought back to reality by san who was waving his hand infornt of me

"Why do you all even want to know" I said as I bite my sandwich again

"You sometimes become so wierd yn" soenghwa said

He also called me weird.

Nice