♡23~ 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊱

          𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫.        

⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰•⊱✿•✿⊰
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Two days passed in a snap of seconds, and now it was Monday.

Arreum woke up to the bright shining sun. After anticipating for some seconds, she sat up on her bed.

Her eyes roamed around the room where she had been staying, her two days have come to an end. Amd surprisingly, she has made a lot of memories in here.

Now she thinks back to the time where she anticipated on accompanying him to his own penthouse, she feels ease. Luck has been on her side throughout the weekend and nothing that she feared happened.

She dragged her body out of the bed, and headed to the balcony. The view was peaceful. The sun was shining brightly and so was water of the fountains downstairs.

Light breeze was blowing, is this what they call a perfect day?

Arreum stared up in the sky and a small whisper left her mouth, "My lord, thank you. For everything. The pain, the joy. Thank you.
After some good minutes of admiring the day, and stretching her body a little, she headed back to the bathroom.

She took her time to clean herself, and to get ready for the day. They had to attend the university. It was the starting day of the week, after all.

She dressed in one the dresses he had bought for her, and turns out that she liked her outfit.

She styled her hair in an updo, and puts a small amount of concealer then finishing it off with a light base foundation

She styled her hair in an updo, and puts a small amount of concealer then finishing it off with a light base foundation. She puts on nude lip gloss.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and smiled. "Wow, girl you
slay." She whispered to herself.

Arreum walked towards the kitchen, only to find it empty.

"Wait, is he sleeping till now? It's litreally 6 am.." She talked with herself. "Uh, guess the breakfast duty is mine today."

Arreum went through the drawers and containers of the grand kitchen. Although she was tall enough, but her height seemed to be a little less today. She'd blame the tall shelves for that.

Once she was done with finding all the stuff, she got back to baking.

The breakfast was all prepared, she settled the expensive crockery to its place. After getting it done, she was about to call Nischay but he himself appeared.

Correction, he appeared panting.

Arreum's eyes squinted in confusion, "Did you run a marathon? Or did you go on a morning run?" She asked.