{Chapter 4}

|•Okay, so wattpad did lag, or glitch, whatever you call it- and we are back! I want to say thanks to all of you for waiting, as school is keeping me pretty busy, and I have other stuff as well in the way. Hope y'all are having a fabulous day/night, and enjoy•|

Shoutout to my friend, who is making a Salvis story called {Blue is the colour of love}, which I think is amazing!

Warning ⬇️
Gayness~
Mention of blood or suicide~
Bad grammar~
Bad spelling~
Swearing~
And other stuff I forgot the name of~

>Let's start!<

{Mika's pov}

I was looking around for Travis, as we decided to go for a walk before dinner started, as he wanted to talk to me about something important. As I was looking, I bumped into someone, and looked up to see Larry, Larry Johnson.
He held out a hand, and I grabbed it, as he hoisted me up.

"What's up Mika? Looking for your girlfriend already?~" Larry laughed, looking down on me. I didn't really want to say who I was looking for, as Larry didn't like Travis too much, because Travis still picks on them. But, I wanted to seem like Travis has friends, so I decided to tell him who.

[I don't get the last sentence, I am tired alright?]

"Oh! Not now, as I'm going to see Travis!" Larry looked at me, then bended down, our faces close.

"Why do you even like him? He bullies Ash too, you know? And Sal, and he tries fighting me. But with the arms of him, not a chance!" Larry laughed at the last comment, and I felt myself getting more pissed.

"Travis isn't weak, you know? If you weren't such a dick, maybe you think better." I said, looking him dead in the eye.

"You are stupid Mik, he doesn't care about anyone but hi-" I cut him off by slapping him.

{Btw, this thingy ", goes the opposite direction when I do this: -". So don't mind that please!!!}

"Don't ever say that about my friend again, or I'll push you into the fire, watching you burn into ash. Hear me loud and clear?" I brushed past him, leaving him there shook. I'm normally a quiet person, and keep to myself. But if someone talks about my friends that way, I will beat their ass.

[Trvais pov]

I was waiting for Mika, by the bathrooms, and finally saw her skipping her way over.

"What took you so long? Stopped to talk with the girlfriend?" I sighed, then I noticed her looking pissed, which doesn't happen often.

"Oh come on, I already slapped someone on the way here, I don't want to do it to you as well." Mika grunted, then walked into the woods. I quickly followed her, and she muttered swear words, and Johnson some reason

Then it hit me, she slapped bloody Larry, for what reason though... Normally, she just gets angry if someone tries taking her food, and randomly says something shit about someone. She doesn't have food with her, and I know Johnson wouldn't take her food. Then it was the second option, someone did say something shit. About who though? And why?

"What did Johnson say to you?" I said, as she groaned.

"He bloody was talking shit about you! And I couldn't take it, and slap him! Happy?- and guess what! I threatened him too! Because no one talks about my friends like that!" Mika snapped at me, which took me by surprise. Then she stopped to look up at me, her face turning softer, (if that makes sense).

"I'm sorry- I was trying so hard not to punch him. And he shouldn't have said any of it!" She apologised, then we both heard a noise, coming from farther into the woods. It sounded like a whimper of some sort, and Mika dashed into the woods, following the sound. I chased after her, making sure she doesn't get lost, or hurt.

{I'm not checking for any spelling mistakes, as I'm exhausted at the moment. So thanks for reading! And I hope people actually read this- I hope!!! Have a fantastic day/night!!!}

Words counted: 700 words