CHAPTER SIX

"Making a way to get her"

'I know it's not too late.... I won't give up, Chae Yoon...' In his mind. Tae Gu is in his office while reminiscing the incident in Byeol's diner. He smile and his hopes up when he felt Chae Yoon's react when he hold her hand. Jin Hye is standing long while watching and observing Tae Gu. "Chairman..." She said when she couldn't take it anymore. Tae Gu look at her as he seated properly. "Yes, Ms. Park.." Tae Gu said. Jin Hye gave him some documents that he needs his signature. Jin Hye get annoyed because this past few months Tae Gu never visit her in her place and aside from it, there's some rumor that There's someone saw Tae Gu with Chae Yoon. "Chairman Min... Can I ask you something?" She said. Tae Gu look at her with puzzlement. "Yes, what is it?" Tae Gu said. "It seems you're busy flirting with another woman.. Can I know who she is?" Jin Hye said. Tae Gu frowned and look at her. 'I know who is she but I want you to tell me her name..' In Jin Hye's mind. "Did I need to answer it?" He said coldly. Jin Hye feel hurt but she manage to control her emotions. "But Tae Gu... We're officially dating right?" Jin Hye said. Tae Gu rest his back to his chair and look at her codly. "Look, Ms. Park I think... We had a misunderstanding here..." He said. Jin Hye look at him trying to control her tears. "What do you mean?" She asked. "We're not officially dating, Ms. Park... As far as I know, I'll never asked you to spend time with me.." Tae Gu said. Jin Hye let out a deep sigh. "So? What's our relationship? We had sex how many times.. Tae Gu..." Jin Hye said. Tae Gu stood up. "You're smart, Ms. Park and I know it. You flirt first and yes we had sex but for me, no more than that." Tae Gu said. Jin Hye tears fall from her eyes and Tae Gu saw it. "You started it, remember? And now it's time to end it. I ended it few months ago, if I'm jot mistaken." He said. Jin hye didn't speak. She felt betrayed but she couldn't do anything because Tae Gu was right. She's the one who suggested that agreement between them. "I'm sorry... But let's end it in a good way, Ms. Park..." Tae Gu said. Because of her frustration, she immediately went outside without saying goodbye to him. Tae Gu let out a deep sigh. This is the start to win Chae Yoon's heart, is to be a rightful man for her. Chae Yoon is different from the other girls that he met that's why he decided to change his lifestyle and be a better man for her.

Meanwhile, Mr. Nam is observing Tae Gu. He knew all his doings. He also knew about Chae Yoon. "I hope that you're strong enough to face the consequences if you're going to choose her." Mr. Nam said while watching Tae Gu from a far.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Chae Yoon is walking on the hallway with Yura. Yura is silently observing her and Chae Yoon noticed it. "Waeyo? You're staring at me for minutes." Chae Yoon said and look to Yura. "What is it, Ms. Yura? She asked. Yura let out a small laugh. "Ani... I'm just curious about something.." Yura said. Chae Yoon look at her with puzzlement. Yura let out a deep sigh before she speak. "Do you really not know about the issue here in hotel?" Yura whispered. Chae Yoon frowned, "What issue?" She said. "Yah! Its about you and Chairman Min." Yura said. Chae Yoon frowned, "about us?" She said and she got suddenly nervous because she didn't want to broadcast regarding their past. "What about us?" She asked. "That you're flirting to our CEO... Yah! Chae Yoon I told you to beware scandals..." Yura said. Chae Yoon let out a small laugh and Yura look at her with confusion. "Why are you laughing? It's a serious matter, Chae Yoon." Yura said. "Ms. Yura, believe me, it's just a baseless rumor. In fact..." She said. "What? Yura said when Chae Yoon suddenly stop from her talk. "I-Im... Dating someone else..." She said. Yura's eyes got widen, "Omo! Really? Who's that lucky guy? Why you didn't introduce him to us?" Yura said. "He's in Seoul right now..." Chae Yoon said as she's smile.

They consistent talking to each other over the phone. Sometimes Woo Jin send her flowers and chocolates. Woo Jin is consistently making her happy. Chae Yoon thought that why not putting their relationship in another level, Woo Jin is kind and his love for her is proven. But now, she admits that she's having a second thought. She can't totally give her heart to someone when there's one person who still can make my heart moves, and it was Tae Gu. It will be unfair to Woo Jin she thought.