Still on Episode 1

To all my readers..I appreciate the love....

Lets see what happened next.....

So practically i was dating at grade four..very funny stage to start dating because at that point you do not know what dating is😂..My new girlfriend and I were the couple of couples(yu noe😂)...i was soo much into her(maybe she wasnt that into me afterall😓)....I would stay with her,eat with her,laugh with her and many more...She had the special something(I didnt know what it was)....Till oneday, Mummy came to pick me up from school so i had to rush down..I went by classes with super speed but then something caught my attention so i went back to look...lo and behold, there stood my first love and My bestfriend😒 Gustav.....kissing...😭😭😭😭😭.....I kept staring till she turned and i walked away....I sat in the car with baby tears in my eyes...But i swore i wouldn't Cry(the devil came in😈)...So my first love broke my heart...That pain never leaves😓...Stays and stings...Oow yhhh and Lets say My first Relationship lasted For a week😂😂😂...So i got over it in like a month...And strangely she never apologized(girls😒)...You cant stay without them😂😂..

Let me Tell you about My next girlfriend😌

#Pimp_SwaggyGh