Episode 8

I really think im entitled to write what i want without fear or falter and I welcome all critics ..Pls keep doing the good work😊

Anyways life is soo pleasant when you know people care(My bby sis will understand better😂)

Its been long since I updated this story and I promise it won't happen again 😅

Soo Sandra(thats her name right😏)..My then dream come true ....had become a reality and it was all good...I was a very calm person then(i really was) but then at a point in time...I went overboard(too many sexy girls😓)...I lost track of myself(i was becoming me😈) ...i had made too many friends and my thoughts were just too filthy for a human being...I was lost..And Sandra(tho innocent) had to suffer the consequences(I deeply regret it tho😔)....lets say i started a campaign to be known(childish stuff..wish i knew then😔)....worked out pretty good buh yu noe fame has its downslides...I became totally disrespectful to Sandra...it was more like she never existed(she didn't deserve that)...I had acquired quite a number of girls you know(they didnt know me..jux my name😪..dumb innit)..And i had alotta silly boys in my clique to support me (boys😂)...Sandra would call for hours and I would not pick up(silly me😔)...it was by far her worst vacation (she said yrs later😓) ...and when I finally pick up she will cry,scream and shout and then tell me she is tired and wants a break and i will say okk....but then she will later text and say she didn't mean it(i tot she was jux stupid...I didnt know i was the "S" in stupid)..And i will then tell her how much she's worrying herself over nothing(she knew i was lying)...So when school finally resumed(I knew i was deadmeat)...i went on the first day...and amazingly she run to hug me and im like😕...She asked why i had that look and i said me?? I dont have any look...and then at recess..she told me that it was all her fault and that she knows its her relationship and she has to take control (what a girl😓...She set an example i still tell alot of gurls about...A relationship is yours...if it goes well or not its your fault..regardless of the nature..How i wish i wasnt such an idiot then😓)...

I felt i was been locked up with her(i had seen alotta other girls with fat asses😓..stupid me)...So i had to find a way out..i set out on a mission to move her to other side of the equation(My devilish plan😈)...I decided to make one of my boys try to date her and like magic...she fell😱...she felll for my friend after all that drama(i was hoping she would not)....I lost the a lil trust and hope i had in girls...so I think a week after...we broke up(they still dating tho..Maybe it wasnt that bad☺️..and i have a policy of not breaking up with girls..I will find a way for them to..Im not heartless😂)....

That was my last term in that School...Was on to my next one...#Episode nine..Stay frosty😊

#Pimp_SwaggyGh...Read vote and comment (not behind me😏)