Episode 4

The Next day was a beautiful one..
I comfortably woke up late(6:40 late) and i wasnt the least worried..whats the worst that could happen(the worst actually happened when my mum appeared😂)....Mummy came screaming and calculating my school fees in hours and how much shes wasted because im still at home...So My school is cheating(😂😂how is that my fault)...I sped out as soon as we got to the main gates..I made my way to the class and everybody stared😕..the next step brought me face-to-face with my maths teacher(😭😭)...How couldnt i have known i had maths this morning?...Why didnt God tell me in a dream?(soo many unanswered questions😔)...My teacher looked at me(my brain was circulating through every possible excuse I could give)..."Explain" he said...I then gave him the best i had thought of..."Sir, on my way to school..there was an earthquake and the road divided so i had to rush back home for a needle and thread to sew it back"(I wish i just shutup)..This excuse gave a lot...DETENTION....and also made me the class clown(wasnt even funny😏)...

After this event...I was wondering what Christabel would say...everybody thought it was funny....but Christabel said it was stupid(I instantly agreed).....we spoke a little and she just stared and laughed at everything i said....I had detention so i stayed back and surprisingly I found Christabel waiting for me....
Swaggy:Is your mum ok?
Chris:yh why?
Swaggy:err if you haven't realized you are still in school?
Chris:Its called "im waiting for yu" dummy
Swaggy: really?
Chris:yurp..still wanna do some maths??
Swaggy:sure😒
After a while..i told her maybe we should do something different .... She agreed and told me that she felt safe with me...I told her i felt utterly attracted to her...We stared at each other..and then i leaned in to kiss her...she hesitated and then gave in...it was my longest kiss yet(1minit😂😂 and also my most memorable ☺️)...

....That is how I got my Second Girlfriend

#Pimp_SwaggyGh