Episode 6

My next girlfriend came all the way in Junior High School(i went on break)...she was like customized to my specification(i became a booty fanatic when i grew😂)....She was called Sandra..She was one of the cutest girls in my school..She was simple and spoke like an angel...The funny thing about my teen age was that...To my boys...I was a hitman..ladies man..Player and alotta stupid stuff....But the truth is..i was a chicken...I was just a good actor...Everytime i starred at her...I pounded over what exactly i was gonna say...I had mad pressure mounted on me by extremely stupid friends(i love them tho😂)...And its not like i had never spoken to her...I had probably asked for a pen from her everyday(yhh i was lazy😏)....but it was quick and routine..But then i was crushing on her badly...So bad it made me daydream in class(actually i was sleeping😂)...i used to skip Saturday classes but then i realised i had been missing her cute clothes(i was getting tired of the uniform)..So i turned to be the first person in school on Saturdays...She would come wearing "splendid" itself...She would walk in like an Angel and i will lose my exact sense of reasoning...she had the power to make a lazy student(swaggy)..answer questions in class(just to impress)...Her lifestyle was so appealing to me...I still spent time working on how to get her..day and night...I was using a phone then and all we knew was Tigo free text(our whatsapp😂😂)...So i managed to bribe her friend Rowi(with a can of coke😂) for her number..

As soon as I got the number

I texted her
Swaggy:Hi
Sandra:yh Whos this pls?
Swaggy:its me(like shes supposed to know😂)
Sandra:err i meant your name(i felt stupid)
Swaggy: Swaggy😕
Sandra:how did you get my number(she didnt even say hi😳)
Swaggy:It was revealed to me in a dream(Dumb Dumb Swaggy😂)
Sandra:Go and sleep and ask for another Number..bye
Swaggy:You dont want to talk to me?(obviously😂)
Sandra:yea unless you are gonna tell me how you got my number😏

#what do you think i did?

#Pimp_SwaggyGh