Chapter 04

At night JK changed himself into a cat form and went out of the house. Taehyung secretly watched him, he was not also in his vampire form, he was not in human form. He started following him but he Saw that JK had gone and sat in front of the y/n's house.

Taehyung was trying to go to him when a terrible cat whose teeth were bigger than his mouth came and sat in front of the house. He started to go inside, seeing that JK attacked him and a fight started between the two cats.

The sound of cats was so dangerous that it did not sound like normal cats at all. Y/n sat up in fear and she came to the window to see who was making the terrible sound, but she saw that it was the same black cat. The one he saved is fighting another cat.

The black cat (jk) fought with all his might, but the gray cat struck him in such a way that Jungkook was injured and fell and could not get up. As soon as he saw it, he came forward, and the gray cat left when he saw Taehyung.
Taehyung didn't know what to do, but when he saw Jungkook lying injured, he looked out the window where Y/n was watching them both.

Y/n fainted at the sight of Taehyung because he was in a vampire state, Taehyung immediately picked up Jungkook and disappeared, and then he came back to y/n then he picked Y/n up, and laid her on her bed and her blanket sat on a chair.

The first light of the morning fell on y/n's eyes and she opened her eyes, but she saw the same boy sitting in front of her. He had seen him in the forest. He was with his friend. She knew him, it was Taehyung ۔

Taehyung's eyes also opened and he saw that y/n was looking at him very carefully.

Taehyung asked y/n,
What are you looking at me like this?

She was not speaking, she was sitting quietly, The scenes of the night were in her eyes, and she remembered that vampire which was very scary

Y/n looks at Taehyung and says I don't understand why my life is in so much trouble, I can never be calm, all the time, There is some kind of danger for me, Why all this?

Taehyung said,
You are getting disappointed and disappointment is not a solution to the problem, Don't worry, I am your friend and I will help you everywhere, Don't worry, we are leaving here today.

Y/n says to Taehyung,
But where are we going This is my home and I have been living here for a long time so what will I do by going somewhere else?

Taehyung said,
For now, you have to go because your life is in danger here, Those bloodthirsty cats can do anything to you and you have seen with your own eyes, that if you still want to stay, there is no problem.

Y/n said to Taehyung
"It's not like that, I need your help. I'm really scared. Can't I stay with you at your house?

Taehyung heard y/n's talk and said,
"I don't live alone, other people are living with me. If I were alone, I would have taken you with me, but wherever I am taking is also my home and I am yours friend." I will keep coming with my friend anything you need I will give you don't worry the place is safe and you can stay there comfortably.

Taehyung & y/n had come far from the forest Even though y/n was very tired she was still walking She stopped in front of a beautiful house that house was very beautiful and small with a green garden all around

Taehyung took y/n and came inside the house. The house was very beautiful inside and everything needed was inside the house.

Taehyung said,
You will not go at all especially at night, when no one can harm you inside the house, here you are completely safe۔

Y/n looked at Taehyung with compassionate eyes and said,
"Thank you very much. You have helped me so much and taught me so much. I can never forget your kindness."

Taehyung said,
"You are not so emotional, then you are my friend."And I can do all this for a friend, so there is no need to think too much.
Y/n started smiling after hearing Taehyung's words.

At Blue Eye Kingdom ⚔️

On the other side, JK woke up from sleep and he felt a severe pain in his neck, and a sigh came out of his mouth, out of pain.  How did I come here? JK asked,
Jimin said 'I don't know how you came here, I found you lying injured in my room, so I am taking care of you if you need anything."Tell me,".
JK replied, "No, I don't need anything."

JK pov,
How did I come and who brought me here? Who was this gray cat and did he have the same features as me or is it my illusion? No, he was like me, but why was he near y/n's house? My enemy is not there, I have to fix myself and I have to reach y/n as soon as possible...

JK said to Jimin,
Yes, I have one job, You should go and call J-hope, he will treat me and heal my wound. 
Jimin said You are crazy, you can't go now, you are injured, I will bring you J-hope, he will bandage you.

J-hope looked at JK and said,"Dude, what are you doing? Who told you to fight? You have nothing else to do except to fight

"Dude, what are you doing? Who told you to fight? You have nothing else to do except to fight. This man does not sit comfortably. J-hope started asking questions as soon as he came.

J-hope bandaged JK and gave him a drink which he drank to make himself feel better, Now lie down and rest when you feel better then go where you want to go. J-hope Said to JK for rest, he and left.

🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹🏹

A/N Note,
Please vote for my FF story and suggest to other friends to keep supporting each other.
And this FF story began with so much tragedy and horror Also a villain coming... Enjoy 😊💜