Chapter 14

Min-Joo:-
Daughter, free me too, I had no fault, this Kai imprisoned me too, I helped him a lot, and look, he is sacrificing me today, please free me from the chains.

Y/n:-
But how can I free you? These chains are very strong.

Min-Joo:-
You have a sword in your hand, strike this sword on my chain and I will be freed automatically.

(This sword was given to y/n by Taehyung to protect her and it was not a normal sword it was a magic sword).
y/n stabbed the chains with the sword and the chains broke and Min-joo was free..!!

Kai:-
JK you still have time, give up or join me, don't take enmity behind this person, your mother did the same thing to your clansmen and you are doing the same... Kai was stabbing JK. Shout out..!!

JK:-
Yes, I believe my mother made a mistake but the man she got was a cheater the one I got is completely sincere with me, and I am with her...

Namjoon had told JK that all of Kai's power was in the diamond in his pendant and that it was very difficult to strike the diamond because Kai had hidden it so cleverly.. and it was in JK's sight.!

JK pushed Kai with all his strength and Kai fell away, JK stabbed his locket with his sword and a bright light appeared from it.

But in the middle of all this, JK heard a scream, the scream that made all his efforts go wrong, he looked back with lightning speed and saw y/n lying at his feet covered in blood and in front of him. Min-joo was standing who wanted to kill JK with a sword but y/n came in front of JK..!!

The sword slips from JK's hand, and he falls to the ground and hugs y/n to his chest...!!!

Min-joo still didn't get over his bad temper, he quickly wanted to attack JK but before he could attack, Taehyung attacked him, and he fell to the ground lifeless... !!

Jungkook:-
Why did you do this I was standing here for you and you ended your life why the hell???? Open your eyes, y/nnnn...

Namjoon:-
JK don't give up y/n is still injured and the wound won't be that deep but if you delay she will bleed a lot and she will die she has only a breath left now get up and go quickly.. Namjoon put his hand on JK's shoulder and explained to him.

Taehyung stared at y/n's bloodied body with stoned eyes.

Taehyung went ahead and nudged JK, but JK didn't move, he was just holding y/n to his chest..!!

Suga:-
Taehyung and Jimin, you both take y/n to the palace and we'll come right away, there's something to settle here until we get there, you all take care of y/n and J-Hope, you go right away, she's going to need you a lot, Suga said looking at the three of them.

Taehyung stepped forward and scooped y/n into his arms. JK held Y/n's hand tightly in his and looked at Taehyung with teary eyes.

Taehyung:-
Do not worry, I will not betray your trust.

And then a few seconds later the trio disappeared from the scene with y/n.

Slowly, JK's body started to burn and he was engulfed in flames. Namjoon was worried because it was a sign of the destruction of his clan and he belonged to that clan. The bloodthirsty vampire's feline power was coursing through him...!!

Jin yells at Namjoon and says what is happening to JK? Why aren't you trying to save him? This way JK will die, please save him.

Namjoon:-
As far as I know, as long as this ring is in his hand, his condition will remain like this, but neither you nor I can touch the ring, only he can remove it from his hand Is....!!