Chapter 13

JK was sitting in a state of depression and anger when suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Namjoon standing next to him and looking at him with sympathetic eyes.... !!!

Namjoon:-
Don't worry at all, I am with you and you have come to know this truth late. Power up and achieve your victory.

⚔️🥀⚔️🥀
Namjoon called Jin to his room, Jungkook was already in the room.

Namjoon:-
Jin, This evening we have to go to Kai's palace and fight our battle. Tonight he will sacrifice y/n. We have to do anything to make this story of his impossible tonight. Kai, which is going to be declared a ritual, we all have to fight this battle very smartly and cleverly. They need a lot and explain to them all the strategies that I have explained to you. We will be at Kai's palace this evening.

Jin:-
You don't have to worry, I understand and we all understand very well that we will win this fight anyway.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jin,
Namjoon asked us to apply this perfume all over our body, this will prevent these bloodthirsty cats from attacking us, nor will they have magical effects on all of us. and find Taehyung and release him. And yes, Jimin, you have to give Taehyung this dose, Jin should tell everyone his strategy...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
⚔️ Vermillion Kingdom⚔️

By evening, all seven of them had left for their destination.

Jin Jimin Suga and J-Hope had entered the palace grounds and attacked the bloodthirsty cats there... so quietly that no one knew the bloodthirsty cats were there. The attack has taken place. Because the palace was full of celebration and everyone was busy with preparations..!!

Jimin cleverly and cleverly fought off the bloodthirsty cats and made his way to the cell. And there he started looking for Taehyung. It didn't take him long, he saw that Taehyung was lying in chains with his head down..!! Jimin used his magic sword to destroy the bloodthirsty cats guarding the place.

Jimin ran to Taehyung, breaking all the magical chains with a blow of his sword.

Jimin hugged Taehyung and quickly started feeding Taehyung the dose, which Namjoon gave me Taehyung..!!

Taehyung regains consciousness hugs Jimin tightly and says I knew you all had to come,
where is everyone else? And where is JK? Y/n needs JK so much...

Jimin:-
We all are the same, but this time we are fighting this battle very cleverly and smartly because Kai is very powerful at this time and can do anything with his power! That's why we had to do it all quietly and Namjoon Hyung and JK are coming, you also have to fight this fight quietly, we can't attack from the front... Jimin I explained to Taehyung...!!

⚔️⚔️🔥🔥⚔️⚔️🔥🔥⚔️⚔️

Kai:-
Finally, the day and time that I have been eagerly waiting for have arrived, today my every wish will come true and I will root out all these vampires first my dear Jungkook haha..!!

Go soldiers! Bring this girl before me, the longer she stays in front of my eyes the better, and yes, bring her the imprisoned vampire too, all the spectacle in the court today will be in front of her, after all, she too is helpless. Kai said while ordering his soldiers...

(J-hope, Jin, Suga, and Jimin Taehyung had disguised themselves as Kai's soldiers, and they killed quite a few of Kai's bloodthirsty cats. And the few that were around Kai, had all taken over the palace inside, the soldiers who were coming to get Taehyung were killed by all of them and disguised as Kai. They were going in front..!!).