Chapter 12

Letter,
Jungkook, you don't know me, but now you must know that I am Jeena, Min-waa's friend. After Min-waa's death, it was very difficult for you two to hide, because of which I was worried. I did not understand what should I do. And Min-joo was looking for you both like crazy, meanwhile, I saw you with your father, and I saw that he was running away from his responsibility, it looked like he was regretting, and regretting. It seems that he is the only one who cares about himself in all of them, and he was afraid of you because you have the same qualities inside us, one day when I came to your room in the morning, you were alone with your I don't know where the father went? I don't know if he is alive or dead. I know that it was very difficult to survive, I didn't want to keep you hidden here for too long...!!
So I waited and started teaching you shape shifting. You slowly understood how you can change from a human form to a bloodthirsty cat. And taking advantage of this, I took you far away from this palace...!!
I had heard a lot about Namjoon and the vampires that live with him, that they are all very good, not at all like normal vampires. There was a lot of danger but here you live with them and live like them and then no one doubts you..!!
As expected, I found Namjoon like this, but I didn't show my real state in front of him. I pretended to be your father and gave him your responsibility in a hurry and escaped from there..!! But yes, I didn't forget your mother's ring and this diary when I entrusted you, I don't know what will happen to my life, but I will just say, you have to fight for your life, you have to fight for your right, your opinion. to put..!!! And yes, not trying to find me if that's the reason you came into this world.
Jeena. ⚔️🥀

The letter fell from JK's hands and fell on the ground, and he started looking at the ring, he put the ring on his finger and closed it with his eyes

JK:-
This is my promise to you mom, I will either win this war or die, but I will not come empty-handed. You got cheated on your love, but I won't be cheated on my love, you got cheated by everyone everywhere, I won't cheat on anyone I won't be just like my father I'll be like you, Will...!!

{}{}{}§{}{}{}§

JK was sitting in a state of depression and anger when suddenly he felt someone's hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw Namjoon standing next to him and looking at him with sympathetic eyes.... !!!

 !!!