Chapter 15

Everyone had reached the palace, all badly injured,
y/n was lying unconscious and J-Hope was tending to her, trying to heal her every wound,

but JK sat alone in all of them.  I was in deep thought..!!

Namjoon:-
Why are you in such a deep thought? Give yourself time. This decision is very big. If you want, there is no problem. It is your life and you can live it and not look at these responsibilities.  I'm always with you, and as for the clan, I'll take care of it too,
Namjoon comforted JK.

JK looks at Namjoon and says how is y/n, is she conscious?

Y/n has not regained consciousness but Taehyung has regained consciousness and everything else is fine. 
Namjoon replied to JK.

JK nodded yes, and looked at Namjoon with a slight smile..!!

Why hasn't JK come to see y/n yet? Taehyung questioned Jimin.

Jimin:-
Namjoon has said that leave him alone for some time now, he will meet all of us and see y/n too.

Taehyung:-
OK, you take care of y/n I'm going to JK..!!

Why haven't you come to see y/n yet,
Taehyung asked, standing behind JK.

JK looked up at Taehyung and gave a small smile..!

Taehyung sat next to JK and put his hand on his shoulder and pulled him close.  Why are you so confused JK?  I've never seen you so confused. You're so worried about something. In the last one, I fainted. I don't know what happened. Tell me what happened so I can do something...
Namjoon asked us.  Who forbade you to come he wants you to spend time alone but I can't leave you alone..!!

JK:-
What will you do for me Taehyung? You have risked your life, you have helped me so much, how will you embarrass me, I have misunderstood you a lot, but you have never misunderstood me.  You have always supported me without worrying about anything, I will probably never forget your kindness in my life

Taehyung:-
What kind of kindness are you talking about? We have been together since childhood, any difficulty has come, we have all faced it together and even in this difficulty we were all together, so it is not a big deal.

Taehyung JK ....!!
Jimin came running and he addressed both of them and they both looked at him in surprise..!!

Taehyung replied to Jimin, everything is fine, you came running so fast, are you okay?

Jimin:-
Yes, everything is fine Hana has regained consciousness and she is trying to get up again and again she can't believe that JK is here too..!!  I think we should go to him JK you must..!

JK:-
I can't meet now. For now, you guys go and meet me. I will meet you later. I have something important to do.

Taehyung:-
But I think you should meet her now, she will be very worried about you, she will calm down once she takes a look at you.

JK:-
I am very worried about her but related to it I have important work which is very important to do.

Well, whatever you think is appropriate, we will all wait for you, take care of yourself and come quickly...
Taehyung smiled and looked at JK.

∆∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆

Namjoon:-
JK why did you call me so far from the palace, if you only wanted to deal with me, you could have told me inside the palace, everything is fine, I am fine.