Synopsis

Silver Dust; In the Darkness

Having lost her father and transferring to a different school, Harmony's life is fucked up as it is. With five silly, hyperactive, cocky, dougebags as brothers, her life couldn't get any worse.

That's what she thought.

Then one night, she found herself in the middle of a forest, with a huge beast like wolf about to attack her like it did with her two brothers.

She found out her life was a lie. One thing that is true about her is the undeniable attraction she feels for her new found enemy Schuyler Redknight.

She thought he was a threat to a happy life she wanted her brothers to have.

He thought he was protecting her.

Enter werewolves, vampires, spells, kidnapped best friends and hormones and well...she's fucked!

____________________________________________________________________________

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced electronically or in print without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied for reviews.  

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.  

 Copyright© 2015 by Eunice Panizales

Cover designed by:ReadersDilemma/Eunice Panizales

____________________________________________________________________________________

PS. Check out the book trailer on the media :))))