♡ ʙᴜᴅᴅʜᴀ |𝖄𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖊|

Sorry for taking so long!! 😅😅

——————

Buddha will definitely go as far as slaying either a God or a Human for you. Good or bad, friend or for, anyone who tries to steal you away from him probably won't live to tell the tale.

He's definitely very obsessed and a bit controlling, he will never allow you to communicate with anyone except for him, Brünhilde, and Göll, probably Zerofuku too, it depends honestly.

Buddha is definitely the type to tease and taunt you by stealing little things like a pillow, and even smaller things like a spoon or hair tie you use/used. Then he'll return them in the most strange place like the bathroom and even outside.

As teasing as he is, Buddha will always make it up to you with frivolous gifts and intimate affection like kisses, snuggles, and hugs.

If Buddha ever sees you conversing with a God, maybe Zeus or Loki, he will not be happy about it. He will scold you and openly threaten the God you're with, he really doesn't care who it is, you're his only.

Despite his shortcomings, Buddha is very open-minded when with you. He's caring and he never fails to show you how much he cares for you. He'll take you to a random place in Valhalla/Heaven and sit with you for hours, whether you talk with him or not, he'll never leave your side.

There is never awkward moments with him, he always knows the right thing to say in every moment.