𝓐𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓼.. PART ONE

(Not headcannons but instead a scenario with my favorite, Adamas/Adamantine!!)

————————

Helheim
7:56 AM
January 27th, ####

———————

You were stuck in Helheim, with no idea how to leave- or how you even got there in the first place. When you think of Hell, you imagine fire, yes? Helheim is the same, but 100x worse than what you can imagine. Unknown monsters you must avoid at all costs, huge dark caves, destroyed pillars, and not to mention; fire. Tons of it, there's even magma pits. The heat is scorching, but you're able to survive- however, your skin is slowly burning..you must find a way to leave quickly. Or else you become barbecue for the monsters.

Wandering down the outskirts of Helheim (if there even are outskirts), you're less in danger hidden in the rubble than out in the open. Your shoes are burning up slowly, making walking painful as time passes. You're tired, desperate, and very dehydrated. Suddenly, you spot a large palace. It's like those castles in horror movies, dark and creepy. But this time, it's different, probably because there are literal titans guarding the entrance to the palace.

You are curious, but not stupid. You know better than to go inside that palace, or attempt to, so you stay hidden and wander somewhere else. Then, in the midst of a ruined tower and rubbled pillars, you spot a man..or a cyborg? You can't exactly tell what it is, but you knows it's..or rather, he's a person. You stay hidden behind what appears to be a wall to a tower, or what's left of it.

You don't even know who that guy is, but he's surely angry, judging from the amount of curses he uses..

——————

"That bastard Qin, and that wretched Valkyrie woman.. I swear, I'll kill them when this Ragnarok bullshit is over."
——————
"Ragnarok?", "Qin?", And "Valkyrie?" That's right! The Gods declared the battle between mankind and them, Ragnarok. You weren't there to see the bouts, but you know the winners. Poseidon, Hercules, and Hades were killed. The one who defeated Hades was a human named Qin Shi Huang, and hearing the unknown man talk about murdering him means one thing.. That cyborg dude is definitely related to Hades. But he doesn't even look like Hades, nor Poseidon, or Zeus..so who even is he?

You were too deep in thought to even realize that your slowly burning from the heat, you didn't even noticd the cyborg guy was now standing right behind you. You didn't even hear a single thing until he spoke first..

——————

"Who the hell are you?"

...