Chapter One

Meyers Leonard POV:

Who on earth is this beauty doing here? Perhaps, I should come and approach the person with the smile and maybe I can get to know him. In fact, this is my first time vacationing the beauty of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although, I wonder what's bringing me the most excitement over there. I saw the two of them getting out of the store, so I'm thinking if I can talk to them.

"So Jusuf I always knew that we were on this altogether. Trust me my period might start soon," "Wow, I didn't know you would be dealing with that," Jusuf replied to his little brother's comment. "I don't know how people would be seeing me walking with the red stain on my pants," Next, the person meets the Bosnian man as he was walking towards him and said. "You must be Jusuf Nurkic right?" "Indeed I am, who are you?" "I'm Meyers Leonard, I played for Portland Trailblazers," He said introducing himself. "Is this Kenan?" "Uh yes it's him," "I'm Kenan, Jusuf's baby brother," He shook his hands. Somehow, Jusuf had thought Meyers Leonard was a stranger, but it turns out they were both teammates for Portland Trailblazers.

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf? Is this you?

Jusuf Nurkic: Yes Meyers! I thought we didn't know.

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf! It's been so long. How's everything going?

Jusuf Nurkic: it's been great! I spent my summer in Tuzla with my family, you?

Meyers Leonard: Just the usual. Although, I had to be with the family and I ended up working during the summer at a sandwich place.

Jusuf Nurkic: I see.

Meyers Leonard: so what are you up to?

Jusuf Nurkic: Going to head home with my little brother. I bought something for the house but I'm going to be personal with you, my time of the month just started.

Meyers Leonard: Oh wow.

In fact, Jusuf Nurkic had admitted to Meyers Leonard that he was on his period.

Jusuf Nurkic: *Whispers* I'm on my period 🥴

Meyers Leonard: that's normal Jusuf, my brother Chris had that happen too!

Jusuf Nurkic: really?

Meyers Leonard: I said it was alright.

Jusuf Nurkic: Oh okay.

Meyers Leonard: So what are you guys doing now?

Jusuf Nurkic: Kenan and I were about to head home.

Meyers Leonard: Okay, oh and is it okay if I go with you guys?

Jusuf Nurkic: sure.

Meyers Leonard: Okay.

Meyers came with the two men as they were going to the Nurkic residence. Well of course, Jusuf was like the replica of his father who would do anything in his own way to be their partner. However, Jusuf's father would soon disapprove Jusuf dating his teammate. They decided to go straight home only to find out that Hariz Nurkic was there and he suspected his own son Jusuf Nurkic bringing a friend to the house.

Jusuf Nurkic POV:

I wanted to introduce Meyers Leonard to my family. However, my dad didn't approve of my relationship with him and I had no idea why. Who in the right mind would be upset with someone that was bringing a friend to the house? I need to figure out what was going on.

Jusuf Nurkic POV in Bosnian:

Želio sam da upoznam Meyersa Leonarda sa svojom porodicom. Međutim, moj tata nije odobravao moju vezu s njim i nisam znala zašto. Ko bi pri zdravoj pameti bio ljut na nekoga ko dovodi prijatelja u kuću? Moram da shvatim šta se dešava. (I wanted to introduce Meyers Leonard to my family. However, my dad didn't approve of my relationship with him and I had no idea why. Who in the right mind would be upset with someone that was bringing a friend to the house? I need to figure out what was going on.)