Chapter Three

~ Jusuf Nurkic and Meyers Leonard: becoming a couple ~

Meyers Leonard
Birthday: February 27, 1992 (25)
Height: 7'1"
Love interest: Jusuf Nurkic

Jusuf Nurkic
Birthday: August 23, 1994 (23)
Height: 6'11"
Love interest: Meyers Leonard

Meyers Leonard POV:

My Bosnian girlfriend Jusuf Nurkic and I were exploring the areas in Bosnia altogether like damn! My gal Jusuf grew up in these beautiful areas like this. Although, this is our first time as a girlfriend and boyfriend, so we are strolling the places altogether.

Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
12:00pm,

Jusuf's father had finally approved his son's relationship with Meyers Leonard and of course they were both teammates for the Portland Trailblazers. It took a week or so to find a way for Jusuf to convince his father that he can date anyone he wants and yet, his father became very happy with Jusuf dating his teammate. In the meantime, he was the person who would be the first girlfriend to Meyers. "I gotta say, you have the most beautiful smile and eyes," Meyers said with a grin. "I've never met a person who has a bubbly personality," "Thanks my love," Jusuf replied. "This is why I love you," "I love you too my Bosnian Prince/Princess," They were doing the Timelapse on what they were doing and yet, they were walking around the town of Tuzla. Well of course, Meyers knew in this moment that he fell in love with a Bosnian NBA player.

Jusuf Nurkic: So what's the plan?

Meyers Leonard: well Jusuf, let's enjoy our time together and then let's have kids.

Jusuf Nurkic: oh my goodness! Since when did you want your Bosnian girlfriend to have a baby?

Meyers Leonard: Papa Hariz and Mama Jasmina said you're suitable to be a mother.

Jusuf Nurkic: Haha no I'm terrible 😂. Joke! Okay, I'm ready to be a mother.

Meyers Leonard: And I'm ready to be a father.

Jusuf Nurkic: our future can call me Mommy or Mama.

~ The sleepover at the Nurkic Residence ~
*Jusuf Nurkic's bedroom*
9:30pm,

Jusuf is fast asleep like a baby when Meyers was on the bed reading a book. That cute Bosnian sweetheart. He thought to himself. I am so lucky to date a Bosnian Man who is also my girlfriend. Although, Meyers did have the first kiss when he asked him to be his girlfriend. Kenan Nurkic had seen Jusuf being at his own routine with his older brother. Note: Jusuf Nurkic is wearing an XL nightgown since he's standing at 6'11"

"Oh wait! Jusuf's awake haha," Kenan said. "Seriously Ken, do you have to be so nosy?" Jusuf said laughing as he chased his little brother downstairs to the living room. "What? You were just having a great night with Meyers," "Yeah yeah, he loves my sweet talk lol," Jusuf laughed his head off. Next, Meyers would sleep beside his girlfriend.

Meyers Leonard: Hey Jusuf.

Jusuf Nurkic: hello.

Meyers Leonard: ready for the sleepover?

Jusuf Nurkic: yep.

Jusuf and Meyers were spotted sleeping together. Well on the contrary, they were sleeping together and watching a movie as a couple. However, there were times that they were cuddling up. (No worries Jusuf is using the birth control) At those times, they were planning to ask about what they were going to do next.

However, Jusuf was asked if he wanted to have a baby sometime. "I know it may sound weird, but Jusuf do you plan on having kids one day?" He never had a thought of having kids. In those moments, Jusuf was worried that Meyers wouldn't want kids.

Jusuf Nurkic: I would love to be a mom but I was worried that you wouldn't want kids.

Meyers Leonard: me not wanting kids? Of course not! I would love to be a father to your babies.

Jusuf Nurkic: okay, but what if you don't want to?

Meyers Leonard: It's alright, just don't worry about it too much okay?

Jusuf Nurkic: Okay.

Jusuf Nurkic POV:

I know for a fact that Meyers Leonard would want to have kids one day, but in those circumstances, I was worried that he wouldn't want any children. Just because I wanted to be a mom, I wanted to see for myself and tell my dad that I'm going to plan on becoming a mother. What do you think he's going to say about my plans to be a mom?

Jusuf Nurkic POV in Bosnian:

Znam pouzdano da bi Meyers Leonard jednog dana želeo da ima decu, ali u tim okolnostima, bila sam zabrinuta da on neće želeti decu. Samo zato što sam htela da budem mama, želela sam da se uverim i kažem svom tati da planiram da postanem majka. Šta misliš da će reći o mojim planovima da budem mama? (I know for a fact that Meyers Leonard would want to have kids one day, but in those circumstances, I was worried that he wouldn't want any children. Just because I wanted to be a mom, I wanted to see for myself and tell my dad that I'm going to plan on becoming a mother. What do you think he's going to say about my plans to be a mom?)

Author's note:

Hi everyone, my apologies for not updating the Jusuf Nurkic & Meyers Leonard: The kissing booth, I have been busy with the other projects and I didn't have time to update them. Although, I'm back. How will Jusuf's father react to his son's plans to be a mom? Will he accept it? Let me know what you think- Jessica