Chapter Five

{ The Drama }
Plot: Jusuf Nurkic gets into an argument with his boyfriend for being the fool that he was when Meyers had found out that Jusuf's father didn't want him to be around the house. How will Meyers Leonard repair the relationship with his Bosnian girlfriend?

Portland, Oregon,
3:00pm

Meyers Leonard comes home from the gym when he finds Jusuf Nurkic standing by the front door. "Jusuf, I didn't expect you to be here," He said in a surprising voice. "Oh hi, I was wondering if you and me could talk," "Okay, so what's the buzz?" Meyers asked. There were some other circumstances that Jusuf and Meyers would be getting into an argument about why his own father didn't allow his son to date anyone. "Jusuf, what's going on?"

Jusuf Nurkic: oh you know what on earth was going on is that you were the one to speculate that my father didn't allow me to date anyone? How outrageous!

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf it's not like that.

Jusuf Nurkic: you don't get it.

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf please, I'm sorry that you feel that way.

Jusuf Nurkic: Sorry my Bosnian Ass, I don't understand why you have to be so paranoid about this stuff.

Meyers Leonard: Look Jusuf, I know that you're mad.

Jusuf Nurkic: my father was right, I just feel like a fool.

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf I know that you're upset with me. What can I do to make it up to you?

Jusuf Nurkic: To make it up to me? I'm tired, I'm tired of being a burden. You just don't get what I'm talking about.

Meyers Leonard: Jusuf please, I don't want to be dealing with the loneliness. It's just that I have been coming up to you when it comes to my controversial work whatsoever.

Jusuf Nurkic: just go. I don't want to see your face.

Meyers Leonard: what? No, I'm not going anywhere with you.

Jusuf Nurkic: Go, I don't want to see your stupid face.

Meyers Leonard: Okay, I'll go.

Jusuf was crying his eyes out and called his family about what happened. Although, Jusuf had admitted to his family that Meyers Leonard had speculated that his father was trying to make him feel guilty. In the meantime, Jusuf's father went to him. "Jusuf, there's nothing you can do. I know that you will be better off without the person anyway," "Oh okay," He said. "Maybe if I get pregnant, I could raise a baby on my own," Jusuf said sobbing. "But if that's the case, I know that Meyers could be my baby's father," "Okay," Jusuf's father said approving the plan that Jusuf could be a mom.

**************

The next day,

Jusuf was dressed up in a light pink silk nightgown as he was laying in bed wondering what he would do next even though he wanted to have some time for himself. However, thinking about the sight of Meyers Leonard, he knew he wanted to steer clear from him. Yet, he goes out to downtown Portland where he was peeking through the window where Meyers Leonard was there hanging out with his friends. (Note: Jusuf goes to Portland with a silk nightgown.) At that moment, Meyers' friends had recognized a Bosnian Man who would always have the same time with him.

Somehow, he was able to go to the park and enjoy his time for himself. In the meantime, Meyers ended up following Jusuf all the way to the park. "Jusuf?" A familiar voice said. "Meyers, is that you?" "Jusuf it's you! I didn't expect you to be here. What's up?" "Oh nothing, just getting some fresh air," Jusuf said muttering.

Meyers Leonard: look I wanted to say that I'm very sorry for the way things have been going.

Jusuf Nurkic: No Meyers, I should be the one that's sorry. I didn't know what to do because I was worried that my father wouldn't let me spend time with you.

Meyers Leonard: that's okay my Bosnian beauty. I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world.

Jusuf Nurkic: awwww you're so sweet.

Meyers Leonard: thanks, I know I could count on you.

After their arguments, they managed to fix their problems with their relationship together. Although, he was ready to start a family with Meyers Leonard. Thus, they were having a make out session together before their next step. Little did Jusuf know, his life was about to unravel when he becomes pregnant with his first baby.