𝑿𝑰𝑰. ☁️

Godbrand was nose deep in his work, not letting anything or anyone distract him from his goal, not even his beautiful wife. Oriana got bored just watching him work, so she wandered around the mansion, wondering where Xavier was.

finally, she'd found the little blonde boy dusting shelves diligently and excelling in doing his maid duties. she snuck up on him and wrapped her arms around his hips, pulling his torso close to hers.

"hey, cutie."

Xavier was so surprised, he dropped the duster and greeted his mistress.

"h-hi Lady Oriana."

Oriana giggled and kissed his cheek, remembering something that she wanted to show him.

"oh, Xavier, I bought you something when I went out shopping the other day. come with me to the bedroom." she grabbed his hand and lead him to her and Godbrand's room. on the floor was a shopping bag, and Oriana leaned down to grab it.

"I got you an outfit. I think it'll look good on you. I got a matching one, too."

Xavier was intrigued.

"...thank you for buying something for me..."

"of course, sweet angel. look! isn't it cute?"

Oriana held up a very revealing outfit that was black in color. it looked like something a submissive would wear while they're being played with by their dom! Xavier blinked in disbelief at what he was seeing.

"excuse me if this is out of turn My Lady, but... this isn't an outfit. that is a bunch of floss put together."

Oriana laughed, but Xavier was 100% serious.

"I know, I know, it shows a lot of skin, but I couldn't help but pick a couple of them up! I had to estimate your size so I hope it fits. why don't you go try it on just to see?" she asked.

"um..."

"pleeeeease Xavier? I think it'll look so cute on you." she pouted and gave him her best please, for me! face. there was no way he could say no to her.

"okay, I'll try it on."

"yay! okay, do you need help putting it on? these types of outfits could be a little complicated sometimes."

"no, I think I got it," said Xavier. then, he went into the bathroom to change into the sexy outfit.

Oriana was so excited to see him in it. she bought two, but she really bought it for Xavier in the first place. but since she had one, she could wear it for her husband; she knows he'd love to see it and would want to bury his d*ck inside her. anyway, she'd love to see Xavier in something other than his togas and conservative clothes he tended to wear.

it's time to bring out another side of this angel, she thought. the naughty side. i know it's in there somewhere. it's in all of us!

when the door opened, Oriana was brimming with anticipation. his pink nipples were on display and his prominent bulge was cradled by black leather. Xavier's body was expectedly slim, but his hips were slightly more wide than she expected. if Oriana was an anime character, she would probably have a nose bleed.

"Xavier, you look..."

"weird? I know..."

"no, no! you look delicious," she said seductively, walking around him to take a peek at the back. Xavier's butt was fully exposed and open to Oriana's hungry gaze. he was blushing hard and struggled to stand comfortably. he'd be lying if he said he didn't like the attention, though.

"t-thank you, Mistress..."

"I love hearing you call me that," said Oriana, closing the distance between them. Xavier closed his eyes, anticipating what would happen next.

"you know what? this should be your maid uniform. you should only just wear it when it's you, Godbrand and I here. speaking of! let's go show him. I know he'd love to see you like this."

"Sir Godbrand?? I can't, not dressed like this!"

"oh, it'll be okay, sweet angel." she pat his head because the boy looked like he was close to tears. "I'm telling you; he'll appreciate this vulnerability from you. we've wanted you to get comfortable around us for a long time."

she grabbed his hand and gently pulled him along behind her while he reluctantly followed. he couldn't believe he was wearing such a lewd outfit such as that. it contrasted heavily with his heavenly white wings - well, mostly white. there was a tiny bit of gray that marred his wings, but it was so small that he wasn't aware of it at all. Oriana noticed, though. she told Godbrand this to his delight. as a demon, the corruption of such an innocent being was so satisfying and gratifying for him. it was an inmate desire in all demons, so he was simply just being true to his nature.